Lets have a pics thread :)

Below is a pic of my car, left over at my dad's condo down in IL. The pic is BEFORE it got high enough to go past the lower door seals. Dad's condo is flooded, the crawlspace underneath it is filled to the rafters. inside, is a shiny new furnace. Accross the street is normally a park, but yesterday, it was an unintentional retention pond. My car had about 2-3 inches of water in it. It's NASTY ass water too, :erk:

DubFlood2.jpg

DubFlood.jpg

Wow, Jdub, I'm sorry to hear that. You guys have been having some unusually shitty weather recently. Sounds like it's time to move away from Cheeseland and onto higher grounds.

Yep....told me to remove my personal belongings, and take off the plates, so that can't be a good thing. Looks like I'm having some weird electrical issues too, dash lights out, random radio buttons no longer illuminated, etc.

lots of hours of wet vac'ing water out, and it keeps coming back. Must be trapped between the body & frame. Smells like stagnant water, Fabreeze, & Woolite.....Bah! Do not need this before leaving town next week. Things just got more complicated.....:mad:

That dude just posted some pics with amazing guitars, and all you can point out is some shitty pc games poster? lol

I know you Marc_Maiden! You posted on the Ibanez forums. My SN there was Diminuendo.