Lets have a pics thread :)

:lol: Okay.

You forgot to mention the fact that you can to spend fuckloads of money upgrading your hardware every single year simply to be able to play the new games being released.

I am a PC gamer too by the way.

:lol: Okay.

You forgot to mention the fact that you can to spend fuckloads of money upgrading your hardware every single year simply to be able to play the new games being released.

I am a PC gamer too by the way.

I 100% knew you were going to say that, and I find it false. For about 4 years I had a 64mb no name video card with 512mb ram and a single processor at 1.5ghz, and I was able to run Counter strike, Unreal Tournament 2004, Black and White AND Black and White 2, all iterations of quake, halo 1, Warcraft 3, KNOTOR 1 and 2, and some other games.. all with a 64mb video card that I had for 4 years.
And I don't know where you're shopping, but computer parts are quite cheap last time I checked.\

PC games are still superior :)

Yes, and are cheaper, therefore making the xbox360 about 80% redudant, at least thats what I think.
And.. um.. that pic that you posted is funny but can you actually post that? Don't you need some censor bars or something for the people who post here who are under 18 (such as SWABS). lol

I 100% knew you were going to say that, and I find it false. For about 4 years I had a 64mb no name video card with 512mb ram and a single processor at 1.5ghz, and I was able to run Counter strike, Unreal Tournament 2004, Black and White AND Black and White 2, all iterations of quake, halo 1, Warcraft 3, KNOTOR 1 and 2, and some other games.. all with a 64mb video card that I had for 4 years.
And I don't know where you're shopping, but computer parts are quite cheap last time I checked.

Yes, and are cheaper, therefore making the xbox360 about 80% redudant, at least thats what I think.
And.. um.. that pic that you posted is funny but can you actually post that? Don't you need some censor bars or something for the people who post here who are under 18 (such as SWABS). lol

Are you trying to imply that I'm immature by making an incredibly immature remark? Wow...

Not to mention the fact that you launched into "OMGZ CONSOLES SUX PC RULZ" simply because I stated that they aren't the same.

Are you trying to imply that I'm immature by making an incredibly immature remark? Wow...

Not to mention the fact that you launched into "OMGZ CONSOLES SUX PC RULZ" simply because I stated that they aren't the same.

No, I was implying that theres a woman's genital area being shown in the picture that he posted and part of the rules of the forum is to not post things like that because there are members of this forum that are under the age of 18 and those things are inappropriate for them.
I never called you immature, nor did I imply it. I'm sorry if you think I was sounding immature, and for stating my opinion in that xbox360s are a waste of money. Though, I don't think that my post was "incredibly immature" or that I made a remark as such. I stated facts based on personal experience and also gave a source to show that I wasn't talking out of my ass. Nor did I put a laughing smiley, of which you did.

Also, if you would to continue this discussion, you can kindly PM me about it, or move it to the official off topic thread, lets stop spamming this thread.

If anyone objects to me posting a humorous picture of "gotcha snatch", I'll remove it...or at least consider it :D I guess it's ultimately up to Jax, and she'll remove it if she wants to anyway ;)

I assure you, this doesn't mean I'm contributing to the PUSSIFICATION of America :)

I am drunk now, and I want to say to Jax, for my birthday.... PLEASE DOn'T DELETE SNAKE CHARMEr CHICK!!! everyone in my band who saw it because i showed it to them loved it, and it will be on the next page soon. Keep this here!!!!

If anyone objects to me posting a humorous picture of "gotcha snatch", I'll remove it...or at least consider it :D I guess it's ultimately up to Jax, and she'll remove it if she wants to anyway ;)

I assure you, this doesn't mean I'm contributing to the PUSSIFICATION of America :)

I am drunk now, and I want to say to Jax, for my birthday.... PLEASE DOn'T DELETE SNAKE CHARMEr CHICK!!! everyone in my band who saw it because i showed it to them loved it, and it will be on the next page soon. Keep this here!!!!

Doesn't have to be Jax, Post deleted....
I'm not offended by it, ftr, but if someone else is, then it's gotta go.