Lets have a pics thread :)

Brilliant hockey sign...
HockeySign.jpg

Bwahaha! I love it!

I got one from Kobi too...only problem is that a size XL in Israel means about a Medium here :lol:

So, it's not just me that thinks people are getting fat as fuck? I bought a few large T-Shirts a couple of days ago and it wasn't until I got home that I realized that they could have fit a pregnant women, not a 6'4" guy with a six pack! :lol:

Haha...you're 6'4" too? The thing I find most annoying with shirts is a lack of length...with my long torso, my ideal size is LT (large-tall), but of course I can't find that in everything, so I usually buy XL for the length.

I'm 6'5"/6'6" !!! I always get XL shirts for the length! What really bugs me are pants/jeans. They're usually too high and they ride up on me and cause wedgies or even worse get shiz stuck down there :(. Sometimes it really does suck being tall.

She is really pretty man, but you're def. prettier. Shes really lucky to have you.

New camera? Canon I hope! Still.. looks good.

I really like that guitar! What is it? The finish reminds me of a Schecter black cherry finish, but the hardware makes me think of Ibanez, though Ibanez would never put out a production guitar with a finish that nice.

I really like that guitar! What is it? The finish reminds me of a Schecter black cherry finish, but the hardware makes me think of Ibanez, though Ibanez would never put out a production guitar with a finish that nice.

Yep! They would! Ibanez S470DXQM 2005. Its a superb guitar for the price, especially with Michael Romeo set of pickups! :)

git4.jpg