Lets have a pics thread :)

Dan must have won the lottery sometime in the last 16 months.

Don't let Obama know. I'm sure he thinks taxing Aussies is perfectly within his realm. :lol:

haha, no just working hard and not having much financial responsibility yet. Don't worry, I'm also putting away for the future... :p

Don't drop it on your foot.

I'll do my best not to. ;)

Wow, you even have a perfectly epic place to display it for pics. So excellent.

Looks like your dog likes it, too!

Yeah, the concrete bench is awesome, it was out on some guys front yard saying 'please take' (in fact if you look carefully, you can still see the red writing faintly) so mum knocked on his front door to double check and yeah free! Nice score. I was looking out my window thinking where I could take some pics, and noticed it in the corner of the backyard, perfect!

And yeah the dog is cool too... :D

Have you cut (read: slashed, destroyed, etc.) anything with it yet? Grrr!

Just not the dog, please.

Ah, well as it is an Iaito it is designed for training without killing oneself, therefore it has not the super keen cutting edge of a Shinken (live blade), so no I haven't chopped anything with it... It is still quite dangerous, it just won't cut off my fingers by looking at it, as I need those for guitar playing. :D

Me at a party, lost the shirt shortly afterward. (Wish I had it back!)
n511749559_87340_1677-1.jpg

Tool t-shirt. Got it from when I worked with Wind-up Records. I am on a constant search for that t-shirt.

No I think I might have forgot it in the laundry when I left my last apartment. My landlord did tell me that there was some stuff that he threw out.

I still think I have it somewhere though.

Sooo errr, you know I said I was a massive A Song of Ice and Fire fan? Well yeeeaaah...
TATTOOTATTOOTATTOO.jpg