Lets have a pics thread :)

Me with my haircut and little matey... :)

P1060163.jpg

I'm in the kreator shirt. We were fucking FUCKED up and no one really remembers this clearly, but it's rad. We forgot some song lyrics but we have the spirit! I dare any of you to attempt the glory of MANOWAR DAY!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
dogsui8.jpg

Well all the dogs in this photo taken in I believe '98 have now moved on. The pair in the middle of the team, called "swing dogs"... Sparky the black male was put down in November at appox age of 13 due to a very injured front wrist that he just wouldnt take it easy on, we gave him six weeks but it barely got better and then he somehow hurt it even worse. We dont know how it came about anyhow, most likely jumping off his dog house and landing wrong.

The last dog Neeka is the mostly white female, barely visable in that pair that was put down yesterday due to possibly having a partial stroke, she was listing bad. tilting her head and seemed to be losing motor function, plus went off her food 4 days prior, she was 14 years, 8 months the oldest Malamute I've had.

They were great years, awesome team of dogs and very interesting characters around the home. The end of an era.

Sorry to hear about your dogs, Razoredge. You get so attached to an animal, even more so than most of the people around you (At least, in my case) and when they die, it's a feeling of indescribable dread.

I know the feeling as my cat Marlon's immune system shut down on him and had to be put to sleep last Wednesday. I still feel like fucking shit.:cry:

I forgot to add that my daughter took care of these last two, Sparks and Neeks, she wanted too and wanted too do so by herself. Im proud of her and also know she really took a hard hit of pain doing so because I have been there with dogs from a previous "pack" as well as Hobbs and Laval from this "pack", they were the alfa pair and died first. My daughter saved me a undescribalbe amount of grief, I'd be a basket case now otherwise. The day I put Bubbs (Hobbs) down a nice size piece of me floated away with him. Our life primarily evolved around this bunch since 96 when my daughter was just 6 yrs old, we did alot of traveling and trail miles with the team as well as the rotation of "dogs night in the house". Watching their interaction as a pack in the excersize pen and everything. Such is the life of a "dogman".

I have one left I adopted a year ago in the fall, hes 9 years old, sable/white (red).. named Doc, he came from a friend who replaced his Mals with racing dogs. Now its just Doc and I living here and there will be no others, I just cant do it or go through it anymore. I help my friend condition his dogs 4-5 times a season and I even get too much of a relationship going on with them as well, its been that way since I was quite young but for the most part only like non aggressive large breeds.

Zach, a few things:

First of all, I love you guys so much and can't wait to come to Seattle again. Rhapsody day?
Second, I'm not at all surprised to see Lane there. I have a video of him when we lived in LA singing some Manowar in Rattlehead's practice space that's probably the best thing ever.
Third, did Jason cut his hair?

1) Thanks Jeff! And when you're here, if not an entire day, we'll have to listen to... wait, basically everything except for Triumph and Agony (though we can hear selections from it haha). But I'm for it, and I know jason and robbie won't argue!!

2) Lane just showed up, i had no idea he was coming. He disappeared at some point in the evening and left his van/little bro here haha.

3) Yep, his aunt unfortunately got diagnosed with Cancer so he cut it while he was down in SD last time for a wig. And that, my friends, is true fucking metal!