Lets have a pics thread :)

Well, I finally got a picture that's worthy of putting up. I heavily modified it by taking out the color and fixing a few bad points. I'm just thinking if I should put it on here? The picture itself is kinda crappy, and it makes me look uglier than I actually am. Oh well. I'll put it up if people really care THAT bad.

My picture sucks! I could either post it now, and give a mild first impression, or wait until I have a more 1337-looking photo and look cool!

... Okay, what am I saying? I might as well post it.

FAT.jpg

I'm wearing my signature skull cap that I've had for 5 years. :kickass:

dang! I did not imagine you looking like that. I thought you would be way fatter from the way you describe yourself.

Tubbs, you look like a younger version of an old boyfriend of mine.

Not sure why that matters, just thought I'd share.. :lol:

Wicked, now I can associate a face with the leetness that is Tubbs! You remind me of a wicked bass player I hang around with in the lobby before my guitar lessons :headbang:

Maybe I should post a recent pic of myself soon, considering you all don't know what I look like without a top hat and aviator shades :lol:

A few fun shots from last night I thought I'd share. :kickass:
n35101183_30472779_6460.jpg

n35101183_30472778_6124.jpg

n35101183_30472777_5797.jpg

I look like such a tool in that last one, haha. Headbanging results in some hilarious stuff when you get still pics of it.

Anyone ever been to Yesterday's in Wheeling, WV? That's where the show was. Cool place.

ProggyMike said:
Me with my ESP

DSCF1390.jpg

Me looking like I'm trying to fly lol

malcolm2.jpg

Me playing with my band Tallica (Metallica tribute in UK)

Milo2.jpg

And some more guitars:

Group1.jpg

Sorry bout all the pics :p
Do you still plan on selling that ESP? Because if I get my hands on enough money, I'd definitely pay for shipping if you were willing to ship it to the US. That thing's a friggin; beauty.