Lets have a pics thread :)

Ptah Khnemu said:
Do you still plan on selling that ESP? Because if I get my hands on enough money, I'd definitely pay for shipping if you were willing to ship it to the US. That thing's a friggin; beauty.

Hey man, sorry I don't post much on here :p

Nah I reckon I'm gonna keep it..I mean, like I said, it would be real expensive for you to buy it (ESPs are real expensive in UK, so it cost me a lot of money)

For you it would be about $2100 give or take a few hundred depending on shipping, so y'know, it would probably be better for you to just buy one if you can find another Deluxe?

=)

Behold, the Evil Keyboardist From Hell
Psychopathe.jpg

I guess I'm ready to play in Morbid Angel now. If they had keyboards, that is. :loco:

ProggyMike said:
Hey man, sorry I don't post much on here :p

Nah I reckon I'm gonna keep it..I mean, like I said, it would be real expensive for you to buy it (ESPs are real expensive in UK, so it cost me a lot of money)

For you it would be about $2100 give or take a few hundred depending on shipping, so y'know, it would probably be better for you to just buy one if you can find another Deluxe?

=)
Good point. I also forgot that I'm completely broke as of now. =P

this one is not exactly new, but at the moment is my favorite picture, I still jump up and down and scream like a schoolgirl when I look at it!!!
kamelot002.jpg

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Well I'm playing Hammerfall here. Dead serious, I was playing Stronger Than All when I took that picture.
Chainmail.jpg