Lets have a pics thread :)

Beelzebub said:
Nope, Volume 2 of the Modern Marine Engineer's Manual.
I was wondering what other book could've been that gigantic, but then I remembered my copy of "Selected Works by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe".
goth_fiend said:
that is true kid, have to do that on halloween or somethin:lol:
Awesome, you get corpsepaint, and I'll get a dragon and fly to California, and we'll fight to the death to see which brand of Metal will prevail..... Okay, maybe not to the death, but at least until we get bored. :lol:

Ptah Khnemu said:
I was wondering what other book could've been that gigantic, but then I remembered my copy of "Selected Works by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe".

Awesome, you get corpsepaint, and I'll get a dragon and fly to California, and we'll fight to the death to see which brand of Metal will prevail..... Okay, maybe not to the death, but at least until we get bored. :lol:

we all know power metal pwns black metal, but MY guitar hurts people ;) sounds like a plan though! :lol: that and I have trogdor!!!

100_1047.jpg

Me at the bar with my buddies!!

100_1049.jpg

Me and Cynthia rocking it out, loaded like a gun!

100_1050.jpg

Me dancing on the pull like amofo

100_1045.jpg

Cyn and Carolyn, being sexy like always!

A screenshot, but it involves :danceboy:, so lay off!!!
toomuchdanceboy.jpg

@ Prouluxski: So... uhh... you hittin' dat? :lol:

Ptah Khnemu said:
Is that the green canvas bound book? I own that, too; this other one is way bigger.

Beelzebub said:
Is that the green canvas bound book? I own that, too; this other one is way bigger.
Yes it is. I take it with me to school every day, and people look at me like I'm insane. :lol:

goth_fiend said:
when feeling particularly brutal one adones the most metal of all uniforms...:lol:

brutal.jpg

OH GOD I GET BORED TOO EASILY!!!:lol: :lol:

try wearing some of those on your picking arm!!!