Lets have a pics thread :)

halloween party @ Duff's Brooklyn:
P1050302.jpg

my friend Damira and myself
matt.jpg

...Yeah, we threw one hell of a Halloween party. Maybe I shouldn't have started drinking like 3 hours before it started.
There were a lot of popped-collared douche bags there, so I just kept drinking as an excuse not to talk to anyone, and like every fifteen minutes I'd run into a friend - which requires downing a beer with them, of course! :kickass:
n1463520073_30001012_8802.jpg

My roommates were the Pope and a Cardinal - I was a monk.

Ok, here's me as a child:
baby.jpg

baby1.jpg

And here's what I got up to this weekend :D
tehe, CYA!
skydive7.jpg

Where I live at roughly 14,000ft
skydive6.jpg

HELL YEAH
skydive8.jpg

There's my house!
skydive9.jpg

Recommend it to anyone who hasn't already

Looks like you were having fun!!...I know someone who died doing it, that's probably why I haven't yet o_O

awesome pics proulxski & ben (hackerX)

@ proulxski - you know everytime Ive seen pics of you posing with girls I've noticed.. you know some damn fine looking girls! I'm sure there are plenty of jealous guys thinking the same thing..

I noticed the chick/dude ratio is vastly improving in this thread, so I thought I'd help further that along. I promise some day I'll have a sober picture, but I'm getting a hold of a lot of shots from those Halloween parties.

n35100323_30528467_2531.jpg

clubritz.jpg

thats me with my sister and some friends out partying
shred.jpg

thats form our drummers wedding, the sticker on that guitar says "Death To False Metal"
IMG_0344.jpg

i'll also contribute to the chick/dude ratio. thats from my graduation..duh...

@SilentRealm: You're making me blush lol...I'm just one of these people who has friends everywhere, i'm just one of these laid back party guys who is not shy what so ever, so making new friends is easy!

@ProggyMike: Nope. thats the only one...haha jokes, all i wear is band shirts, one for everyday on the week, but the way it works out is THURSDAYS is my Symphony X-The Odyssey day...Since those pictures are always taken on thursdays lol :)

Me again lol, there no girls ;)

IMG_1181.jpg

Just to mix things up a little ;)

MeDTShirt.jpg

Me in my other awsome symphony x shirt! \m/

Me_Tye_Dye_Symphony.jpg

Since they're all lacking females, here we are...

IMG_1225.jpg

And a child photo...not of me but of my adorable nephew :D

SkylersClose-up.jpg

@the rest of you: Awsome pics. and jax your baby photo's are simply irresistable