Lets have a pics thread :)

I have a collage of legendary post counts saved in MS Paint. :lol:

Req X's post 666 is by far the best. :headbang:

ok piccy time for me..

this very akward pose - is me in my American Psycho shirt I got on eBay - I love this top:

MVC-007S.jpg

Here's a new headshot - this one was done the same time as I took my first pic with the AP shirt:

MVC-005S.jpg

The pics of me with these two very attractive women is firstly one of my best friends in the world Jayne, and secondly her absolutely stunning 16yr old daughter Derryn (I love the top I'm wearing in that pic too):

charisnjayne1.jpg

DSCN0969.jpg

Here is me and the bf, his name is Troy and he is the one that Jayne (first pic) set me up with a couple of months ago. He is awesome:

charisntroy.jpg

I thought you were talking about an elf-queen...

Yes your right my bad, Arwen was the elf-queen, Aragorn was the big hairy bloke, sorted, now, what the fuck was I saying? Ah yes the Aussie girl looks like Arwen (not Aragon) although I'd hazard a guess it actually wasn't her in the film. Somehow I don't think saying the word 'bonza' every other sentence would’ve given the character the dramatic depth and sensuality that needed to be conveyed. Having said that I do think it would have provided some much needed comic relief in the film, other than the Dwarf's shenanigans that is, that guy was hilarious!