Lets have a pics thread :)

1450543072_l.jpg

I was digging through my old pics from my childhood, looking for a good baby pic for my yearbook, and I found this. Thought some of the guitarrists would appreciate it. :lol:

we should change the name of this thread to proulxski's personal photo album, he musta posted 100 pics of his haha

@ Alexander - if it helps, I've NEVER heard an Aussie say 'bonza'

You just did, heeeeyyyyooooooo.

Well guess it just goes to show that Mick Dundee may not be the most accurate cultural reference point just like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins for us Brits, ‘I is a bloomin chimney sweep, look at me guvnor’, I'm always yakkin that kind of crap in old Westminster.

Haha ! that pic is hilarious !

:)

Should I post a picture of me ? I don't post here that much, but I've read most everything ! lol

Heck yeah!

Ptah said:
Mine's better because I have a guitar in my pic.

I have one somewhere of Hayden playing my drums, but I couldn't find it. The kid LOVE's beating the crap outta the drums. What's weird is that he can actually keep a beat - of course it's just one stick and one can and his feet can't reach the pedals, but he's only 1. :headbang:

:lol: I so wish I could use this in more places than the Sym X forum.

At least Kenneth's not being gay about it, like alot of people would be after something like that thread.