Lets have a pics thread :)

If I don't like lyrics, then I'll just make notice of the fact taht I can't stand those lyrics. I won't not listen to a song because of the lyrics.

Sometimes, I listen to songs BECAUSE they're ridiculously cheesy lyrics. *cough Hammerfall cough* :p

LEFT HAND RECOVERY RATE:

dark moor is on my myspace friends list - they actually found and added me which was weird, same as zero hour and leaves eyes.. anyhoo, so yeah i saw the cover art for the new album a little while ago.. i must say, that is probably the hottest cover art ive ever seen! i hope the album is good too..

Dark Moor is friggin' amazing. I wish I actually had some songs though, because I don't like calling myself a fan of a band after hearing only like 4 of their songs. If I had more, I'd call myself one, but I don't, so I don't. But if I did, then I would.

It's true, we time-travelled back to 1983 to take these pics. :lol:

Churches are indeed so fucking metal... it's pretty paradoxical, isn't it? Btw, Phanto - According to your signature dealy, you listen to Dark Moor? Sweet, I never meet anyone who knows them.

Let's just say I listen to a lot of bands ;) (my last.fm list doesn't cover a 1/10th of them)

They're pretty good. Not very original but they do their thing and it's fine :>

IMG_0434.jpg

THIS is what happens where you wear a plain white t-shirt to a GWAR show.