Lets have a pics thread :)

dude, is your singer wearing a hatebreed shirt? If so, please remind him that this is completely unacceptable and that he deserves to get his ass kicked. Hard.

Yes. Hate Forest, however, is awesome, and if he want's a shirt with hate on it he should get a hf shirt.

btw ptah you look pretty ghey:lol:

IMG_1343.jpg

yeah!

Well it does scratch up the back of the body, but only a bit. Trust me, I was just as surprised when I saw that it wasn't chopping up my 7 string.

Lyrics should not influence your taste. It's about the music

I totally agree, unless they're blatantly against what you stand for or are personally offensive... I myself am a Christian :saint: and really hate it when people say Metal can't be Christian blah blah blah... :mad: I would like to think that I could create metal just as metal as any satanist or anti-government rebel or stupid comedian or anyone else for that matter, only the lyrical content would be slightly different, though because most metal fans are in it for the music, it shouldn't matter... :headbang: That's my little rant for the day, carry on folks... :)

EDIT: BTW, When I get back from holidays and get some decent band shots... (actually it might be easier with a band...:erk: ) ummm, when I get some decent shots of me shredding with my mate Loy ( we wish we were Cacophony :headbang: :lol: ) ANyway, I'll post 'em on here... :cool: Catch ya's all when I return! :)