Lets have a pics thread :)

I wanna be the person who walks in the middle, holding the sign that says "Round <insert number>" when the bell rings!!

That reminds me of the episode of Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law where Apache Chief sued the Coffee place for making the coffee too hot, but the part where Birdman was prosecuting the male Wonder Twin.

"Do you know where the other super friends were when the meteor was about to strike?"
"Well, I know that Wonder Woman was taking a bath."
"How do you know that?"
"I was the bath water."

:lol:

man i got some pictures i could post here.. but.. i cant.. not of me i mean, of the escapades my friends and i got up to last night.. we went out drinking after work and then all decided to go skinny dipping in the rockpool, then coz i have a big shower and live close by we came back to my place and all showered together.. at which point i decided this was a classic kodak moment and got out the camera :lol: ah t'was fun to be had by all..

Reactions: Anonymous
akerfeldt.jpg

I didn't make this but I wish I had.

man i got some pictures i could post here.. but.. i cant.. not of me i mean, of the escapades my friends and i got up to last night.. we went out drinking after work and then all decided to go skinny dipping in the rockpool, then coz i have a big shower and live close by we came back to my place and all showered together.. at which point i decided this was a classic kodak moment and got out the camera :lol: ah t'was fun to be had by all..
When was the last time I told you that I love you?

Are you serious?
I mean, all fun and full nudity aside, do you and your friends really go skiny dipping and all that? Sounds like that scene from 'Hair'...