Lets have a pics thread :)

akerfeldt.jpg

I didn't make this but I wish I had.
Behold... Popeth :worship:

Are you serious?
I mean, all fun and full nudity aside, do you and your friends really go skiny dipping and all that? Sounds like that scene from 'Hair'...
Hair? :D
me and my friend watched it on a bass-night, it was friggin' hilarious! :D
Best film we watched in months or so. And damn, good basses in that movie too!

i dont like that mikael pic.. true he is a god, but being all holy and shit just makes me not want to do him.. prolly wouldnt do him anyway actually.. its more of a respect kind of adoration..but still i couldnt get off to his growling just to get visuals of him in a jesus-suit.. its not right damnit!

K-Joe wrote
Are you serious?
I mean, all fun and full nudity aside, do you and your friends really go skiny dipping and all that?

Sometimes they just need a break between the pillow fights, comparing oral sex techniques on bananas and platting each others hair.

I remember one crazy night at my old job way back when we hit the bars to hear some good bands play and then somehow ended up at our company's CFO's house skinny dipping with a bunch of people, including the CFO's wife while the CFO was upstairs sleeping. HA!

lol, Silent Realm you make me laugh sometimes, whenever things get borring you always manage to say something just twisted and sexy enough to get all the boys blood flowing lol! Love ya lots....in a non weird/naked/skinny/dipping way... lol!

Ill br honest ive done alot in life, skinny dipping however is left as not been done!