Lets have a pics thread :)

I'm not sure if I've already posted these. I took them six months ago:

drpepper.jpg

mrhyde.jpg

ramon.jpg

Some experimenting with Dr. Pepper (it apparently doesn't suit well for me) and my aussie Ramon (not after Ramones though.)

You only posted the one in the middle, I remember because I did this to it:

*snip*

Oh yeah, and Dr.Pepper FTW!!!! Where the hell did you find such a big bottle?

Oh yeah, now I remember. My true forefathers and -mothers. :kickass:

Those 0,5 litre bottles are the only size you find in Finland. Nowadays actually all everyday beverages (lemonade, vichy, long drink, cider and soon even beer) are sold in those 0,5 plastic bottles and the bigger option (1,5 litre) for the non-alcohol drinks. We got rid of glass bottles, only beer is selled in those. But it's going to be change soon. Btw, we have quite an effective recycling what comes to bottles, almost 97% of them are returned.

^
It always trips me out when somebody uses , as a decimal place holder. Then I think, hey, at least it's metric...

I wish I could find Dr.Pepper over here, it's been ages since I've found any. There used to be a vending machine outside the local library which stocked it (375ml cans) but they don't stock it anymore with dr.pepper.

At least I can still get my Jolt Cola bottles!

I know, doesn't mean I can't find it weird :p

Actually, thinking about it, if they sold 500mL bottles here I'd feel ripped off by 100mL (600mL being the norm here)