Lets have a pics thread :)

Meltdown had our second birthday today!
B-Daysm.jpg

^ Agreed! It's an awesome shirt, not just because it is Vai :worship:but because of having a massive picture of an album cover or something it is actually very thoughtfully designed, with mostly black, a cool Vai logo on the front, with a picture of his guitar, and then the cities and dates of the G3 tour on the back. I like it a lot. :)

I JUST got my hands on some Barcelona pics of me and my mate...
Soooo here goes..

This one is me and Dor walking down the street, im on the right.:cool:
DSCN0007.jpg

Then, if anyone here knows something about soccer, this is the Barcelona soccer team stadium, it's huge and has like a capacity of 100,000!:headbang:
DSCN0016.jpg

These are the gardens up on a hill on the putskirts of town...
DSCN0062.jpg

And this, is the market!
DSCN0492.jpg

Dan, the guitarist/singer in my band, told me yesterday that he's trying to collect all of them. :lol: He has like 10 of the things. Surprisingly good guitars for how cheap they are.

My first guitar was an RS Stray Cat I got in '86. I love that thing to this day. It needs a fret job though. Hell yes, they're good shit for such a low price. I paid $232 for that thing. Now it has EMGs and a Kahler flat mount, but it was always good.

I JUST got my hands on some Barcelona pics of me and my mate...
Soooo here goes..

Then, if anyone here knows something about soccer, this is the Barcelona soccer team stadium, it's huge and has like a capacity of 100,000!:headbang:
DSCN0016.jpg

These are the gardens up on a hill on the putskirts of town...
DSCN0062.jpg
well, it seems you payed a bit more than me to stand there down the field... I only had to see from the stand...
And those gardens are indeed beautiful!
Did you notice the shape of the main building of Durex in Barcelona?

well, it seems you payed a bit more than me to stand there down the field... I only had to see from the stand...
And those gardens are indeed beautiful!
Did you notice the shape of the main building of Durex in Barcelona?

That's the main building of Durex?!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Me and my friend asked people what it was and everyone said it was just an office building...

Deruxbuildinghahaha.jpg