Lets have a pics thread :)

The camera took away alot of the blood and stains. It is pretty pink, but it really has more red and stuff in person. I got blasted with purple at the end of the show, so I was just dripping purple and red and it mixed to pink.

Its called living in a desolate area where no good bands dare thread because they cant pronounce the name or find the ridiculously large population of fisherman threatening. Thats why I had to drive 10 hours to Montreal to see Iron Maiden, which was totally worth it btw.

^He pretty much nailed it.

Metal bands never come anywhere near here, the only genres that do are country, bluegrass and rap. Like, this past year we've had a fuckload of country music people and Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube are coming in January. I really hate my current location.

You mean you folks have never been to a GWAR show? WTF!!! Get off yer asses and go to one. Fucking on this last tour when Gor Gor fights Jewcifer, it was the most amazing sight EVER. Fucking incredible.
The stage at Irving Plaza was too small for them to have Gor Gor fight Jewcifer, so they just ripped off Jewcifer's head.

But when they did, I was crowd surfing, and they literallty showered me in Jewcifer's blood and brains. It was the most metal minute and a half of my entire life.

The stage at Irving Plaza was too small for them to have Gor Gor fight Jewcifer, so they just ripped off Jewcifer's head.

But when they did, I was crowd surfing, and they literallty showered me in Jewcifer's blood and brains. It was the most metal minute and a half of my entire life.

Oh gay dude. The Jewcifer / Gor Gor fight was literally the fucking greatest shit i've ever seen. Because they killed jewcifer, then they had to kill Gor Gor... Fan-fuckin'-tastic!

I got pics from my Christmas Extravaganza.

CLICK FOR FULL PHOTOBUCKET ALBUM

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg