Lets have a pics thread :)

Thank you! I'm not very artistic really, my duty was to take care of the shovel work, that is moving snow from place A to place B. I also took care of the beverages. :kickass: Very important tasks.

You do remember correctly. It was my diploma work from previous school.
valmis1.jpg

In that school I made some windows too:
valmis.jpg

This university life is more research oriented, I kind of miss those times.

Doing those wasn't about being artistic, it was all about having the patience. More like having the nervous system of a cow.

I still think it would've been awesome to have put 666 shingles on that thing. :lol:

lol, that's why i remembered that actually. Shit, glad i wasn't the only one.

yeah, those are amazing dude. Regardless of whether you feel like you are artistic or not, you have some amazing talent. It'd take a loooong time before i could do anything close to that.

I shaved my beard. I kinda dislike it, as I look like I'm 16 now, and my face looks fat or something. Ten bucks says I get carded at this one place that has never carded me, even when I'd JUST turned 21. And I managed to make my sideburns uneven, as per usual.
Beardless.jpg

Yeah, I'm wearing a Rhapsody shirt. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

I shaved my beard. I kinda dislike it, as I look like I'm 16 now, and my face looks fat or something. Ten bucks says I get carded at this one place that has never carded me, even when I'd JUST turned 21. And I managed to make my sideburns uneven, as per usual.
Beardless.jpg

Yeah, I'm wearing a Rhapsody shirt. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

I recently listened to my Rhapsody album, it's great to just pull out and lie back and enjoy listening to right through!

yeah, those are amazing dude. Regardless of whether you feel like you are artistic or not, you have some amazing talent.

Thanks Zach and everyone else too. That really motivates me to do something similar in the future. :)

666 shingles would've been so ironical. Too bad the space ran out after 522 shingles.

OfSinsAndShred: I look like a 18 year old if I shave my "beard". Actually I was called "a lady" at Heathrow in summer 2005. I guess the clerk was too busy since I was in full metal clothing. MANLY clothing. :D