Lets have a pics thread :)

Thanks Zach and everyone else too. That really motivates me to do something similar in the future. :)

666 shingles would've been so ironical. Too bad the space ran out after 522 shingles.

OfSinsAndShred: I look like a 18 year old if I shave my "beard". Actually I was called "a lady" at Heathrow in summer 2005. I guess the clerk was too busy since I was in full metal clothing. MANLY clothing. :D
It's one thing to have people think that you're a girl at first glance, but I got you all beat. My last girlfriend was a full blown lesbian, and she actually thought that I was a chick before we started going out, and only found out after asking her friends to set her up with me that I was a guy. :lol: We went out for like 3 days before she was just like "This is wierd. You have a penis." and we broke up, and I cried as my chances at a three-way blew away like dust in the wind.

But the moral of the story is that I win.

OfSinsAndShred said:
I shaved my beard. I kinda dislike it, as I look like I'm 16 now, and my face looks fat or something. Ten bucks says I get carded at this one place that has never carded me, even when I'd JUST turned 21. And I managed to make my sideburns uneven, as per usual.
Beardless.jpg

Yeah, I'm wearing a Rhapsody shirt. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

ah so that one is you! (couldnt really tell from the avatar) - im not being flirty here but i always thought you were the cutest guy in your group from all the pics, but i didnt want to mention it because i thought you were one of the others and didnt want to offend anyone :loco: it was all very confusing :lol:

hey.. its been a while.. i could hump just about anything at this stage :lol:

Files divorce papers, drives to airport, flies American Airlines to Las Vegas, gets on a Quantas flight, hitch hikes to SilentRealm's house, knocks on door, says "I'm here!"

By that time I'd probably look and smell like I'd just flown 20 hours and hitch hiked another 20 hours. :p

Files divorce papers, drives to airport, flies American Airlines to Las Vegas, gets on a Quantas flight, hitch hikes to SilentRealm's house, knocks on door, says "I'm here!"

By that time I'd probably look and smell like I'd just flown 20 hours and hitch hiked another 20 hours. :p

And you'd be too late after I'd driven the couple of hours or so up there :p

The door opens......"hi i'm Charis"

obese.jpg

"I've put on a bit of weight recently......."