Lets have a pics thread :)

That's me in the "F" hat with my band, Assailant.

4999f410.jpg

Hi AgainSTream, maybe we were near that day, because I have some picture shooted in the same place and moment with SymphonyX members :D
It was Gods of Metal 2004, isn't it?

I joined this forum quite a while ago, but never bothered to post anything, so I figure that I might as well post a picture in order to introduce myself. Anyway, here's a rejected band photo from one of our many promo shoots:
e08b8edd.jpg

This was taken a long time ago, so I have quite a few more piercings now (lip, nose, and 4 in my ears, instead of just my eyebrow), but you get the point.

ThornsOfSorrow said:
I joined this forum quite a while ago, but never bothered to post anything, so I figure that I might as well post a picture in order to introduce myself. Anyway, here's a rejected band photo from one of our many promo shoots:
e08b8edd.jpg

This was taken a long time ago, so I have quite a few more piercings now (lip, nose, and 4 in my ears, instead of just my eyebrow), but you get the point.

very pretty :)

Thanks, Imaginarium. *blushes*

@Luis: My band is called Apostasy. We don't exactly know what kind of music we play, so we just tell people that we're "Extreme Metal". We use simple, somewhat catchy riffs, with growling vocals. We're planning to go through a major style change very soon though.

ThornsOfSorrow said:
@Luis: My band is called Apostasy. We don't exactly know what kind of music we play, so we just tell people that we're "Extreme Metal". We use simple, somewhat catchy riffs, with growling vocals. We're planning to go through a major style change very soon though.

Ok Thanks

BTW I like the way you look on that picture :headbang: . I just love girls with multicoloured hair.

Luis said:
Ok Thanks

BTW I like the way you look on that picture :headbang: . I just love girls with multicoloured hair.
Thanks. Unfortunately my hair is very multicolored now, since it faded...black, red, brown, orange, yellow, pink, etc. It needs to be redyed. :)

ThornsOfSorrow said:
e08b8edd.jpg

Heyyyy you seem familiar. Aren't you on the Kamelot forum too?! :D My username is Diposable Hero on the Kamelot forum. Good to see you here too :wave: :D .

ABQShredHead said:
That's funny stuff.

It was my salute to Bill O 'Reilly at the Republican convention...I'm not a fan or anything but he said something similar to that and it was pretty funny...plus I mixed in a little bit of TheOdyssey would have said back in the day when this forum was ruthless!!!

soundgarden said:
...and short! I have a weakness for very short female hair. :headbang:
Hmm...well I'm short, but my hair isn't, although it looks kind of short in the picture...I guess.

@Medusa's Eyes: Yeah, I did join the Kamelot forum. I only posted a few times though.