Lets make Opeth jokes!

Of course you hate mellow music your from Florida. The American metal scene sucks ass...." if your not brutal fuck you" thats the attitude its fucking retarded

Originally posted by JDF2002
Of course you hate mellow music your from Florida. The American metal scene sucks ass...." if your not brutal fuck you" thats the attitude its fucking retarded
I assume you are referring to Oyo's comment. He was being sarcastic about the mellow thing, which is why he included the :rolleyes: smiley.

I believe your comment should have been directed towards Devilish monster from the hill. ;)

What happened when Mikael Akerfeldt tried to steal the amaranth symbol near the moor and got chased by the demon of the fall who wanted to punish Mikael by growing together with his skin?

Mikael tried to run away, run away, but in just one second was left with nothing.

Police told the press today that Akerfeldt was found weeping under the moon in the forest of october, apparently attempting to travel through the eternal flame as the rain kept falling. He made this comment: "I have kept it, the Amaranth symbol", confirming his guilt. When asked if he thought he could have gotten away with it he said: "If it wasn't for that meddling apostle! I should have triumphed!" Mikael was arrested claiming he had been benighted by his own pride, and had lost his grip on all control. The police chief stated that a life of crime was not "the only way to follow, ahh ahh ahh".

Thats my attempt to be funny.

This is when I busted out laughing..

Static
He made this comment: "I have kept it, the Amaranth symbol", confirming his guilt. and The police chief stated that a life of crime was not "the only way to follow, ahh ahh ahh".

sweat.gif