Let's start a rumor

Great idea Demon, I got a better rumour though.

I heard Opeth are coming to my house, and playing every single song from beginning to finish in my living room.

It'll happen guys, won't it? *Holds gun to Mikael's head*

metallica are integrating their australian tour with opeth's damnation tour, so lars can play for opeth.

Taken from an official Opeth interview on metalmage.net:

'We are planning on playing mainly our mellow stuff on the Damnation tour. To Bid You Farewell is a song that we're hoping to play, and we may even think about doing an acoustic, clean-vocalled version of a heavier song. I know that fans have been begging for a Black Rose Immortal performance, and perhaps we'd be able to do it acoustically. I'm not making any promises though, this is just an idea, and I don't think there'll be any growled vocals because we don't want to scare the Porcupine Tree crowd!'

:OMG::OMG::OMG:

I heard DemonOfTheFall was killed for starting a rumor. The guy that started this thread is an imposter.

6Arch6Enemy6 said:
I heard for the next album, their replacing Martin Mendez with Hulk Hogan.

:lol: I just had a visual of Hulk Hogan on stage with Opeth tearing it up on the bass ferociously. He was head-banging and looking extremely disgruntled while wearing his ‘Hulkster’ outfit. \m/

hey chris jericho sang with dream theater at one point - the hulk hogan thing could come true. I personally believe the next opeth album will be the third in this 'series' entitled 'da shiz poppin nation' and will be a nu metal album where mike raps some mean vibes instead of the usual growls

Guardian of Darkness said:
Taken from an official Opeth interview on metalmage.net:

'We are planning on playing mainly our mellow stuff on the Damnation tour. To Bid You Farewell is a song that we're hoping to play, and we may even think about doing an acoustic, clean-vocalled version of a heavier song. I know that fans have been begging for a Black Rose Immortal performance, and perhaps we'd be able to do it acoustically. I'm not making any promises though, this is just an idea, and I don't think there'll be any growled vocals because we don't want to scare the Porcupine Tree crowd!'

!:OMG:!:OMG:!:OMG:

Ohh that's great. I'm looking forward to it as hell!