Let's see...

Dado-x said:
Hehe, I agree. DT made the biggest mistake when they employed that Barbara Streisand wannabe and turned into a mindless wankery band.
They made an excellent album When Dream and Day Unite, after that = zzzzzzzzzz.

dude that singer voice is like a billion times gayer than LaCheese.

prisonbitch said:
All I'm hearing is "blah blah blah". Why don't you go and share your wonderfully informed opinions with some real people, rather than names on a screen? Blah blah, Dream Theater sucks, blah blah. Fuck that shit! Whether Dream Theater sucks or not, all you're doing is coming online to stir some shit on a forum that deserves a decent discussion rather than lame-ass slagging. I don't even know who I'm talking to here, but read this and think, you sad fuckhead.
So why post on message boards at all if your only talking to names on a screen :rolleyes:

The Yngster said:
So why post on message boards at all if your only talking to names on a screen :rolleyes:

Oh man, I didn't think of that, you got me there :Smug:

I just knew somebody, thinking they were so perceptive, would say that. There's always one...

I only registered on this forum in order to post that message, after my friend Fee came round this evening and told me about the gobshite being written.

Blah blah blah, boring boring boring, I'm outta here, I hate forums.

Oh dear,

Every once and a while in this forum - there is a flame war.

Unfortunately this is one of them.

Dark_Wolf said:
If you seriously feel that way, you must be fucking retarded.
Or maybe you don't even know what music is, yeah, LaBrie MAY sound A BIT EERIE SOMETIMES, but that does not give you any right to start bashing the greatest Prog-Band, or even band ever...

That's your opinion, not a fact by any means. Oh and btw, you seriously need to chill out.

Yeah, and yours is the "I am a stupid fuck" attitude...
If you don't like DT keep it to yourself, or go bitching about it to a wall or something...
It might even have a few things to teach you...

And you're talking about maturity :rolleyes: Look bud, he has the right to express his opinions. This is a message board and if you don't like his opinion, shut the fuck up and stop whining. The way he expressed himself wasn't the best (call it a bash if you wish) but you aren't expressing yourself too good either.

Quote: Yeah, and yours is the "I am a stupid fuck" attitude...
If you don't like DT keep it to yourself, or go bitching about it to a wall or something...
It might even have a few things to teach you...​
And you're talking about maturity :rolleyes: Look bud, he has the right to express his opinions. This is a message board and if you don't like his opinion, shut the fuck up and stop whining. The way he expressed himself wasn't the best (call it a bash if you wish) but you aren't expressing yourself too good either.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

this is totally good times. Funny stuff... if people love DT so much and they are talking about how much better than symphony x DT is... why are they even here??? This is the symX message board! Doesn't mean you have to bow down to symX (though i personally do!!!) but don't be a dick when someone defends symx.

I know I know...
I'm sorry guys, I just got a little overexcited...
It was late, I was already angry... So on and so on...
So I apologize for any harm done.
Everybody is in title to their own opinion.:erk:

Oh, and I don't dislike SX.
They fucking rawk...

Instead of argueing, you're better off giving the :rolleyes: than trying to win someone over..

Personally, I never put DT in my CD player when I want to "rock out". Rather, the music is better suited to relaxing or having on a background to something else..

Dark_Wolf said:
I know I know...
I'm sorry guys, I just got a little overexcited...
It was late, I was already angry... So on and so on...
So I apologize for any harm done.
Everybody is in title to their own opinion.:erk:

Oh, and I don't dislike SX.
They fucking rawk...

That's more like it :D let's have a group hug, shall we? :D

I can see you've all made up now singing "Cum-ba-ya" and all, but I have to give my opinion about DT vs. SX.

First I want to make clear than I preffer Symphony X over Dream Theater. But...

1. Rudess IS better than Pinella.
2. LaBrie's voice was great on "Images And Words" (and before DT) but after that he tried to sound bad-ass/agressive and failed miserably, but...
3. ...on "Six Degrees" I think he sounds pretty good. And he sang very good when I saw them live last year also.
4. Dream Theater feel tighter than SX do. Or did. On the live CD they didn't sound as tight as DT did on "Live Scenes from NY". But SX sounded godly four weeks ago so maybe they've improved.
5. Russell beats LaBrie's ass (or voice) any time.
6. I won't even get into the Romeo vs. Petrucci debate. In my opinion they're both amazing doing their own thing extremely well.

I don't understand why there was a need to fight over this. But it sure gave me a good laugh. Thanks guys! :D

Dark_Wolf said:
But i'm going to...

If you seriously feel that way, you must be fucking retarded.
Or maybe you don't even know what music is, yeah, LaBrie MAY sound A BIT EERIE SOMETIMES, but that does not give you any right to start bashing the greatest Prog-Band, or even band ever...
Lashing out comments like that is the most childish thing ever, c'mon man, how old are you??? 10?
Then grow up some, and come back when you have learned how to argument for your statements...
Stupid idiot posts like this really pisses me off...

Yeah, and yours is the "I am a stupid fuck" attitude...
It might even have a few things to teach you...

Yo Dark Wolf...I have been chekin' out your website, and I have to say that you've got a very fucked up Album Top 20. DT's Falling into infinity is your alltime favorite??? TIO is your favorite SX album?????? Damn.....Some people really don't understand music......;)

Dr_Tim said:
Yo Dark Wolf...I have been chekin' out your website, and I have to say that you've got a very fucked up Album Top 20. DT's Falling into infinity is your alltime favorite??? TIO is your favorite SX album?????? Damn.....Some people really don't understand music......;)

What you feel about my choises are your problem...
If you disagree, that is OK with me.
And I'm sorry you feel this way...

I think he was just messing with you man! ;)
See what happens when you get drunk and listen to DT? :D
Again sorry for the innappropriate language. I know that Dado and I, and some others could throw those terms around liberally, but it is not appropriate to do that in public.
"In public" is the correct term, because you are not just "names on the screen". Behind every name is a human being. That needs to be respected.
So again, sorry for the "gay" and "homo" stuff.
A group hug is in order definitely :)
However gay that may sound :D

the_satanic_rabbit said:
I think he was just messing with you man! ;)
See what happens when you get drunk and listen to DT? :D
Again sorry for the innappropriate language. I know that Dado and I, and some others could throw those terms around liberally, but it is not appropriate to do that in public.
"In public" is the correct term, because you are not just "names on the screen". Behind every name is a human being. That needs to be respected.
So again, sorry for the "gay" and "homo" stuff.
A group hug is in order definitely :)
However gay that may sound :D

Hehe, well then: Count me in on the group hug :D