Let's talk about it...

I don't smoke or drink. I have no qualms with either, but I'm not really interested in changing my state of mind. Not only that, but a lot of the weed smokers I know are fucking annoying when it comes to the stuff. "OMG I LOVE WEED MAN IT'S THE BEST SHUT UP AND SMOKE WEED ALL DAY IT'S THE BEST". I seriously hope it gets legalized, maybe then people will shut up about it and just enjoy it.

No I don't but I was literally forced to when I got my biggest opportunity. I was doing preproduction for a major release and went along with it. Mistake. The session wasn't terrible, but I was so out of it I couldn't contribute the way I would have normally. At first I said no, but when a hero of yours says "That's an order" I really couldn't refuse. So I don't regret it.

No I don't but I was literally forced to when I got my biggest opportunity. I was doing preproduction for a major release and went along with it. Mistake. The session wasn't terrible, but I was so out of it I couldn't contribute the way I would have normally. At first I said no, but when a hero of yours says "That's an order" I really couldn't refuse. So I don't regret it.

Apologies if I'm intruding, but care to expand? Seems like a great story :lol:

Used to... when I was a student...

Helped ease the balance of college through the days and working in a night club...

May not have helped the depression... that or should not be mixed with a constant amount of cider...

Don't smoke it much at all since Logan was born... I'd say if anything its like once every 6 months when the oppurtunity is there...

I noticed how lazy I got on it... Can't have that when the little man is running wild...

I'm an advocate of its use when the time is right... right now its best i'm off it...

Mead however is a different subject all together...

My lords,

Day two of my withdrawals. I've had not one but two night emissions! The evil in my loins persist already having ruined my finest imported french silk. Fear not, for I have a steady faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Your humble servant,

SN

I don't smoke or drink. I have no qualms with either, but I'm not really interested in changing my state of mind. Not only that, but a lot of the weed smokers I know are fucking annoying when it comes to the stuff. "OMG I LOVE WEED MAN IT'S THE BEST SHUT UP AND SMOKE WEED ALL DAY IT'S THE BEST". I seriously hope it gets legalized, maybe then people will shut up about it and just enjoy it.

:lol:

I have a bi polar friend who is just like this. He is under the impression it helps him.

I have only witnessed it help him sleep, it has done nothing to even him out and he has been stupid manic as fuck lately. But yeah I think he tells me at least once a week that the world is against him cause he can't get weed, or that he is so stoked on having it or blah blah blah weed amazing blah blah.

That blows. Nothing worse than someone who expects you to indulge in their bullshit.

Anyhow, I'm thinking of snagging my CDL soon so drugs and alcohol are a no go for me right now anyway.

I drink beer and smoke weed pretty regularly. I don't drink or smoke at my job. If I'm mixing or recording (usually always for demo purposes from home), I love to have a few beers and a few tokes to lighten up and it really helps me get into the riffs a lot harder.

I used to smoke about an average of 4-8g's a day, but i got tired of being fucking retarded and passive as a motherfucker so im currently clean(Paying for at least half of that shit sucked as well.).
That doesn't mean that i "quit smoking" though, its just a temporary break.. but i won't ever go back to regular use again, back to party-smoking instead. :)

I started out liking Sativas because of the high buzz and end up liking heavy Indicas due to the tolerances.. has anyone else noticed this?
I mean, i started out smoking mainly various alterations of the Haze-strain(Lemon, orange, silver, amnesia etc.), and ended up smoking Northern Lights, White Widow, MtCook etc.*

(I strongly recommend Cook for anyone that want a highly psychoactive and heavy Indica.)

I am one of those control-freaks who gets anxious and can't grasp reality when I'm stoned. Hence, I don't very often at all. Too many synapses firing off at once, it's retarded.
Definitely not extremely happy with my life at this point, but not crying my ass out my eyes when I drink. Which is often, and plenty!
I'm already weird enough as it is.

I used to blaze. A lot actually, for many years. Eventually I started getting bad anxiety attacks whenever I smoked. So I try every once in a while to see if I still get them, and I do if I smoke more than a hit. SoI usually just stay away unless I have a xanax on board hahaha. every one I know smokes weed it seems like (hell my mom grows it) and I would still smoke too, if it weren't for these damn anxiety attacks. It helps me be less critical when writing music, or at least it used to.wouldn't know nowadays

I wouldn't mind smoking one now that my exam on three phases alternators is done. That Red Label with ice did well, and a blunt wouldn't be refused.

But yeah, I used to be a heavy smoker and now I almost never smoke. When I do, I like to watch a few videos or listen to some mixes. I used to compose some pretty fucked up (and nice!) shits that I would not have had the patience to compose straight, nor the vision. I'm not by any mean someone who thinks being stoned is a great thing, but I did find some artistic escape while spending my buzz drawing or composing... the important was just to remain conscious that I was in a second state. Some of my greatest tunes were made that way, some of my most deep and mellow, but also some of my most metal/melodic.

But you need to get your feet back on the ground... I can't for the life of me play guitar that way, because my motricity is not as awake as my mind... I guess that's why we are more analyzing when stoned.

Anyway, on occasions. I need my focus in real day life.

Speaking of........

>:]

Waking up in about 5 hours to start a job in NJ....(not pertaining to music)...and it's gonna SUCK!

Had an awesome band practice tonight and smoked a few hits beforehand.

Was fun.

Finishing a beer and eating a bratwurst cooked in butter, onion, and garlic......smoking a few puffs, then sleep.

Cheers to all! Different strokes for different folks.

Hmm, not my thing, i just feel dull, but i'm not against it in any way.

Although getting drunk after a good gig is sort of a tradition in my band, but not to the point where i'm talking gibberish, that has happend only once this year luckily :D