Let's talk about it...

Plendakor

Oct 30, 2010
Do you guys smoke up ? Wether it's on a regular basis or once in a while, once a year whatever.

And you probably mixed and composed stoned at a few points in your life.

Let's talk about it.. I'll share my story later
Thanks! Oh and if you don't want to post, if you are under your real name here or something, I totally understand.. I'd do the same.

Nope, I don't smoke weed or cigarettes. Never seen the point, really, since I'm not the type who needs anything to be able to have fun. Although I'm not one of those annoying fuckheads who goes around telling people not to smoke weed for whatever reason. My brother used to smoke it in the house which kind of pissed me off but he's stopped now because of the new little dude in the house. I drink, but I don't get drunk. I enjoy a casual beer with friends or go and have a drink in the garden when the weather's nice but I really don't see the point in getting completely fucked because 'it's fun'. Since when was completely removing all control of your body and then waking up in the morning feeling dead considered to be fun?

My 2 cents :p

I enjoy weed on a regular basis. Every day.

I agree that, like all things, everything in moderation.

I made a clear decision when I was younger not to smoke as a teenager, weed or tobacco. I am glad I did because I have now seen first hand the damage both can do to a young brain/body.
It is fairly common knowledge that our brain is not fully grown till we are round 25. Anything we put into our bodies in excess will slow your development in some way.

After avoiding alcohol and drugs for a long time while all of my mates really made the most of these things I am glad I made the decision to stay away till later.

Weed will effect each person VERY differently indeed. Some (like me) can handle large amounts of weed with little side effect while others loose the plot after a couple of tokes. (seen it happen!)

I mix stoned often, and I find I do notice a difference in my mixes with or without it. I (and others) usually prefer my mixes that were done under the influence of weed, but not alcohol. Ever.
I can concentrate better and work faster after a session.

I'm pretty suprised by the responses so far. Most of the time people are talking about toking up on here.

I personally have never smoked or even had alcohol. I'm cool with my state of mind and happy enough with myself where I don't really feel the need to do those things.

That being said it doesn't mean I might not try some things down the road, but I'm cool for now

i've tried it, didn't really work for me for some reason... but it's not that i'd feel i'd need something to take off the edges or anything, i enjoy life as it is.

i'm all for the medical purposes though, and eagerly waiting for some more research on the plant - i just heard about a brand new one that showed cannabinoids slow down/stop cancer cells. the amount of cannabinoids required for the effect are far greater than you could reach by just smoking, though.

I've been an on-again off-again smoker for the past few years, just started again after 4 months off, and it's awesome, I can't deny - I like how it makes me feel, and I'm satisfied with the work I accomplish (which includes music-related stuff) while I'm under the influence. Furthermore, as a way to unwind after a long day I much prefer it to alcohol, which makes me feel sleepy and kinda blehh unless I drink a ton during a shitshow with old friends, which these days only happens like tri-annually and I usually pay for the next day (unlike with weed)

Unlike most of you, and I do apologize, I was so high (on weed) I thought I was posting @ THE SEX ADVICE forum. I realize now that it was due to my necessity to use drugs to have a good time. I see the errors of my way and, God willing, I'll purge this evil from my conscience. I prey you, please have mercy on my soul, as I feel I'm also having withdrawals. Further more, I fervently aspire to be a Windows fanboy.

Your humble servant,

SN

I don't smoke illegal substances or drink booze because I am above putting poisons in my glorious body unlike some of you, because I am perfect. I only eat the finest delicacy foods and drink the purest distilled water from the Himalayas. My body fat percentage is .01% and I am able to punch through solid metal walls because of this. I am also a psychologist, a psychotherapist and occasionally moonlight as a psychiatrist.

I used to smoke occasionally, not really into how groggy it tends to make me feel between uses. I find if I smoke 2-3 times a week, the whole week is a bit dulled compared to when I don't, so I just don't at all anymore.

I drink, but not super often and I try to keep off the heavy beers and mixers these days in an effort to continue losing weight.

My body fat percentage is .01%

You'd not be alive; your brain stem alone constitutes more than .01% body fat.