Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

GhostOfBodom said:
Finally someone else to talk about COF to without getting a load of crap from but yes they have gone shite.
Ive heard Dirge inferno, Tonight In Flames, Feotus Of A New Day Kicking some randomw 30 seconds of Temptation.
The first time i heard Dirge Inferno it was alright then i listened to it a couple
more times and it grew on me then i listened to it again and it fell of like the rotting carcass of a cow left hanging on a meat hook in a broken freezer. To paraphrase yeas, you were right it is as boring as shit.
Tonight In Flames and Feotus Of A New Day Kicking arent so bad when you take Temptation into perspective. What ive heard of it fills me with shame even compared with Nymphetamine (album) so no more shall be said.
I still dont know what to make of Tonight In Flames and Feotus Of A New Day Kicking, they are different. the riffs are good as is the melodies and screaming its just the fact that Dani :worship: has taken to singing :confused: what is that all about saying that i don't hate it, not yet. I shall buy the album and taste the proverbial pudding

Dani's a fuckin metal god! Anyway, i tryed listening to Tonight in Flames and Feotus of a new day kicking but it wouldn't work on my computer. I guess i'll have to wait until the album is out. Nymphetamine was a very good album. It was very heavy and a lot of melody. The guitaring stood out a lot more. I like the new tune although i can't find out how you can make it sound like tha on a guitar. THe drumming was pretty technical but it needed more bass drums like on Suicide and other Comforts. Dani's vocals are still good. He impresses me even more each time. He can still scream but i guess he chooses to sing more. I can't really judge how the keyboards are. I loved Martin's keyboarding and i don't know if ROsie can play as good as him. The third song i heard was Byronic Man. That song kicked ass! It was the Cradle of FIlth i knew and loved. It had all the right elements BUT the ending was shit, shit and more shit! When Ville Valo sang, it ruined the whole song. It doesn't fit in at all. THey have that song at youtubes. I will get that album too but only after a couple of months.