Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

gost of bodom: i really, really love your sig! I love that bootleg!!!! Cradle's the best!

Let's talk about how much COF suck now. I'm really disgusted and dissappointed by them. I heard three of their new songs off Thornography. First, Dirge Inferno was an ok song. It wasn't the best nor was it too bad. It was composed pretty good. Nothing necessarily wrong with it. BUt it was soooooo damn boring! I could listen to alll their other songs a billion times and never get tired of it, but this one, if i listen to it more than 3 times, i'll hate its guts. Then Temptations was nothing but shit. Becuz of that song, you can actually call them Cradle of Shit cuz that's what that song was. It was horrible! It burned my ears. It was a pop song. I thought Dirge Inferno needed to be more exciting with more keyboards and back up vocals. Damn, that was an overstatement cuz Temptations had all of that. Had tooooo much of it. They tried to hard to make that song. Don't get me wrong, they are all talented, but the song was structured wrong. I carved COF into my skin for nothing. I regret it. I thought they'd be the besst forver but i guess not.

Lady_Laiho said:
gost of bodom: i really, really love your sig! I love that bootleg!!!! Cradle's the best!

Let's talk about how much COF suck now. I'm really disgusted and dissappointed by them. I heard three of their new songs off Thornography. First, Dirge Inferno was an ok song. It wasn't the best nor was it too bad. It was composed pretty good. Nothing necessarily wrong with it. BUt it was soooooo damn boring! I could listen to alll their other songs a billion times and never get tired of it, but this one, if i listen to it more than 3 times, i'll hate its guts. Then Temptations was nothing but shit. Becuz of that song, you can actually call them Cradle of Shit cuz that's what that song was. It was horrible! It burned my ears. It was a pop song. I thought Dirge Inferno needed to be more exciting with more keyboards and back up vocals. Damn, that was an overstatement cuz Temptations had all of that. Had tooooo much of it. They tried to hard to make that song. Don't get me wrong, they are all talented, but the song was structured wrong. I carved COF into my skin for nothing. I regret it. I thought they'd be the besst forver but i guess not.

lol a fake arguing with another fake :lol:

Lady_Laiho said:

Finally someone else to talk about COF to without getting a load of crap from but yes they have gone shite.
Ive heard Dirge inferno, Tonight In Flames, Feotus Of A New Day Kicking some randomw 30 seconds of Temptation.
The first time i heard Dirge Inferno it was alright then i listened to it a couple
more times and it grew on me then i listened to it again and it fell of like the rotting carcass of a cow left hanging on a meat hook in a broken freezer. To paraphrase yeas, you were right it is as boring as shit.
Tonight In Flames and Feotus Of A New Day Kicking arent so bad when you take Temptation into perspective. What ive heard of it fills me with shame even compared with Nymphetamine (album) so no more shall be said.
I still dont know what to make of Tonight In Flames and Feotus Of A New Day Kicking, they are different. the riffs are good as is the melodies and screaming its just the fact that Dani :worship: has taken to singing :confused: what is that all about saying that i don't hate it, not yet. I shall buy the album and taste the proverbial pudding

ok I dont care if I get bashed for asking
what are some good COF songs?
something like her ghost in the fog,I really like that song

Conti said:
ok I dont care if I get bashed for asking
what are some good COF songs?
something like her ghost in the fog,I really like that song

If you like Her Ghost In The fog then you might want to listen to, Swansong For A Raven, Lustmord And Wargasm, Beneath The Howling Stars... Come to think of it any song from Cruelty And The Beast, Midian or Nymphetamine. I'm not saying that you will like them all its just that they have a similar style.

nah.. i think hes a 14 year old guy... trying to imitate dany filth ...:erk: