Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I just got a new pack dude :mad:

Imagen060.jpg

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Dude, you should stop smoking shitty cigs. Stat. :p

Yeah, ever since I started smoking pot, my voice changed. Not to mention it's cold outside. Also...you're pointing out that something is pointless...come on...this is COBOT we're talking about here.

Yeah, ever since I started smoking pot, my voice changed. Not to mention it's cold outside. Also...you're pointing out that something is pointless...come on...this is COBOT we're talking about here.

LMAO, tr00. Everything is pointless. But smoking pot.. aahhh. That explains yer fascination with something so random, and why everything is "so godamn hazy" :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

(P.S. RANDUMB: On TBS, where the Seinfeld re-run commercials run 24/7, the ones with Kramer are just totally different for me to watch now :lol:)

LMAO, tr00. Everything is pointless. But smoking pot.. aahhh. That explains yer fascination with something so random, and why everything is "so godamn hazy" :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

(P.S. RANDUMB: On TBS, where the Seinfeld re-run commercials run 24/7, the ones with Kramer are just totally different for me to watch now :lol:)
don't be silly... kramer will always be kramer...

Some homo said this on the CoB myspace:

"Adam
Nov 23 2006 9:47PM

dude, u guys should tour with korn, then u could call it "Korn on the COB" lol that would be fuggin awesome"

:lol:.... NOT :erk: This is what happens when a kickass band uses a tool of the emo children. Do you see :( ??