Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

yeah... um i see that everyday... their best bet is to kill the poor bastards because people are the ones who create the problem. If you don't feed strays, they won't reproduce!

yeh ok... "let's kill animals"... :rolleyes: Shooting guns rawks... poor lil creatures should die cause I think I'm cool.. but fine.. let's start with your cats :rolleyes: seeing as the one is like a cripple anyways.

but whatever, do you honestly feel that way, or just saying it to be... ionna :erk:? I mean sure there's a lot worse in the world... just ionna most of it is "out of mind out of sight" but whatever...

i think it's sad. :(

Obviously you don't understand the concept of population control.
I do. I just don't think killing (culling as it were) is the acceptable answer. If only people were responsible had their animals spayed/neutered, and took care of their animals instead of abandoning them or abandoning their unwanted litters, then in 10-15-20 years things would be on the right track and there wouldn't be a problem at all. I'm just thinking logically. Animals don't have long lifes span, and the ones that are wild/on the streets now will die off within that time. They will obviously breed, but their offspring, the 'new breed/generation', if they are captured and neutered/spayed (same with domestic pets) and no more unaccounted for litters of animals are added to the problem, then it will eventually be solved. She said one thing right, people ARE the problem. Cruel fucking bastards. But there's worse things going on.

But whatever, I just said it was sad. I didn't say let's be a callous sarcastic bitch, or let's all dicuss this and come up with a solution :lol:

I do. I just don't think killing (culling as it were) is the acceptable answer. If only people were responsible had their animals spayed/neutered, and took care of their animals instead of abandoning them or abandoning their unwanted litters, then in 10-15-20 years things would be on the right track and there wouldn't be a problem at all. I'm just thinking logically. Animals don't have long lifes span, and the ones that are wild/on the streets now will die off within that time. They will obviously breed, but their offspring, the 'new breed/generation', if they are captured and neutered/spayed (same with domestic pets) and no more unaccounted for litters of animals are added to the problem, then it will eventually be solved. She said one thing right, people ARE the problem. Cruel fucking bastards. But there's worse things going on.

But whatever, I just said it was sad. I didn't say let's be a callous sarcastic bitch, or let's all dicuss this and come up with a solution :lol:
i think we should first care about the abandoned and poor humans that are reproducing too... i find that more concerning that cats overpopulation...

you want to aid cats and dogs, when you have starving and diseased humans all around the world?

......then it will eventually be solved. She said one thing right, people ARE the problem. Cruel fucking bastards. But there's worse things going on. But whatever, I just said it was sad. I didn't say let's be a callous sarcastic bitch, or let's all dicuss this and come up with a solution :lol:
:Smug: :p
i think we should first care about the abandoned and poor humans that are reproducing too... i find that more concerning that cats overpopulation...

you want to aid cats and dogs, when you have starving and diseased humans all around the world?
Heh, I said there's worse things, and if I have to choose between an animal who doesn't know any better suffering and a person who doesn't derserve to be in pain, I'm sorry but the animal's gonna be the one to suffer. Obviously
human life (a human that doesn't deserve the suffering) > an animals life. But whatever, :p All I said was the video was sad :p :lol:

All I said was the video was sad :p :lol:

emo.jpg

:lol: