Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

lol, sorry :lol:

060808_9.jpg

There, better? :)

That fucking homo has skinny *thighs* :p

Thats probably the funniest thing I heard you say.... my cat is a cripple :lol: :lol: :lol: well, both of them are actually. And yes, I really do think we should kill 'most' of the stray animals. I work at a vet clinic for the 90 millionth time... If you saw what I saw... then you would understand that they are better off dead than sitting under a car in -10 degree weather, emanciated, and maimed because they got in a fight with another animal. All they do is get sick and die a horrible death. Its easier just to euthanize them so they can die painlessly and quietly. You can't save them all.

For the record, I did adopt my tailess cat... someone found her on the road... we were going to euthanize her, but I didn't want to becuz I wanted to keep her... so we fixed her instead. The pink juice was all drawn up, ready to be injected and everything... but I saved her. So I'm not a hypocrite... but there really just aren't homes for the thousands of animals who need them.

See, that's terrrible :p I couldn't work there. I'd fucking stick those needles in the vet's eye... omg. I'm not even kidding, I know it's prolly for the best, but I couldn't handle that I'd freak out. It'd drive me insane. Eventhough it may be for the best I'd just go psycho and beat the fuck out of the vet. I might be sounding like a pussy here but whatever. Euthanasia is good if they're suffering I agree, but I just don't like the idea is all. But seriously, I just said the video was sad, how'd we end up on this discussion? :lol:

And we had a internationally famous "Ice Storm" here a few years back ('97 or '98), it's in the Guiness book of records (last time I checked), and we saved a cat and took him in. He was like covered in ice and yowling at our backdoor. We called him Hobo, and we've had him ever since so, I admire you for doing the same as me and saving a cat from a cruel death...

I could use this situation to get some sexual or pervs pics :D But I wouldn't :)

I know you want to, I know. You're such an exhibitionist but I won't let you do!
Have more respect in yourself, please!

:D

I let you choose what I'll get ^_^