Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

@corny: Some British move, can't remember the name..

@mario: Sure i'll try it sometime

Finally I learnt how to make a windsor knot :lol:

Imagen014-1.jpg

Imagen013.jpg

Roar the mighty schwabs is back from his long and arduous test of valour in the sacred land of Gran Canaria.

^ Welcome back...man i partyed last night...i had a great time and meet alot of friends...it was a w s o m e!!!

I love metal. Metal, metal, metal, metal shows, Alexi, more Alexi and metal. Anywayz, i love Leviathan. Suicidal black metal rox. It's finally something differnt from what i usually listen to which is symphonic black metal with the keys, noticable guitars, brutal vocals, and female vocals. Most black metal bands would have the really low guitars esp. in suicidal black but those guys rock. The guitars really make the atmosphere and i finally get that feeling of energy and evilness like the first time i listened to black metal. Is there any other band like them besides Limbonic Art who also rock?

And i can't wait for summer tours!

Suicidal BM is like a new genre. I didn't even know it existed until a few weeks ago. I guess it's more modern, much more evil/brutal/deadly metal. The only suicidal BM band i know of is Leviathan.