Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Windows Media Player,ftw. I was just going to search my WMP for Gyroscope by In Flames, then it randomly put that song on for me.

honestly, i can't stand anders' singing anymore. the only place where it was ok was in the jester race, but in the newer albums...its become more...generic? i don't know how to describe it exactly, except to say it's pretty bad.

however, the earlier vocalists on Lunar Strain and Subterranean, were fuckin ideal! i love those vocals. i really wish jesper would'nt have let those guys go :erk:

honestly, i can't stand anders' singing anymore. the only place where it was ok was in the jester race, but in the newer albums...its become more...generic? i don't know how to describe it exactly, except to say it's pretty bad.

however, the earlier vocalists on Lunar Strain and Subterranean, were fuckin ideal! i love those vocals. i really wish jesper would'nt have let those guys go :erk:

I don't mind it, but he's been doing it for so long that it is taking a strain on him.

Generic, yeah, that would be the best word,I suppose.

Earlier vocalists, Mikael Stanne, I think he fit ok with IF, but I never heard Henke Foss, as far as I remember at least. Jocke Gothberg, now in Dimension Zero sang Dead Eternity and the Inborn Lifeless, I thought that was really cool

lrg_man_makes_fake_teeth.jpg