Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

:OMG:

sorry to say this deron, but you're going a bit crazy with bannings the past days imo. Couldn't you just give him a warning. Alexis hasn't done anything wrong ever in his life

:OMG:

sorry to say this deron, but you're going a bit crazy with bannings the past days imo. Couldn't you just give him a warning. Alexis hasn't done anything wrong ever in his life

how do you know?

did you grow up with him in mexico city?

the south?

alexis is from mexico

and central-south west mexico even.

leave us southerners out of this uncouthness

Oh and I quote "DIE YOU FUCKING my pals" Sorry but that deserves a banning a lot more than someone posting an album leak. Stop jumping to conclusions. Anyway Alexis is usually awesome, but he has said racist and discriminatory things repeatedly (The "why cant we call people my pals?" thread), so a ban is more than understandable.

Oh and I quote "DIE YOU FUCKING my pals" Sorry but that deserves a banning a lot more than someone posting an album leak. Stop jumping to conclusions. Anyway Alexis is usually awesome, but he has said racist and discriminatory things repeatedly (The "why cant we call people my pals?" thread), so a ban is more than understandable.

t h e e m p t i f i e r
the
huge
elephant
eats
more
prunes
than
idiosyncratic
fat
inuits
eagerly
receiving

This pic makes me laugh. And also, it would be kinda nice to be in Dobbs' shoes for a second:Smug:

P1110004-1.jpg

It's a picture I took before the Phillies game a few days ago

I needed to kill 10 minutes and Gonzo gave me the idea of Emptifier Trolling 24/7 so i made this.

Yeeeaow!

Since day one you've been harrassed and a pain beyond
No one laughed, we wouldn't try.
Before you judge me Take a look at yourself.
You fucken retard, out livin' in a lie

Despite all the posts on the board informing you
It's due to you that we hate what you do! RRAHHHH!

Despite all the piety you've not been consuming thus far
A Colon Cowboy brown eye is what you are!

And everyday when the refresh button starts to make me twinge
My eyes to water and my ass starts to itch
Blocking you is a bit closer to heaven
Then again you're still trolling 24/7

wanna help finishing it?