Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I remember when I saw them back in October, I saw Jared from behind and I thought it was Michael Amott.

they had the same hair color:Smug:

:lol: Jared is awesome! He looks like a rockstar on stage then after the show he puts his hair back and his glasses on and he looks funny :p Great guy though!

jarejoe.jpg

(Me and him fooling around after the show in March, I covered my face because the asshole who took the pic never told me they were taking it. Like they were sposed to take it when I was lifting Jared up but they waited until I put him down and made the most fucked up face ever then took it :loco:)

:lol: Jared is awesome! He looks like a rockstar on stage then after the show he puts his hair back and his glasses on and he looks funny :p Great guy though!

jarejoe.jpg

(Me and him fooling around after the show in March, I covered my face because the asshole who took the pic never told me they were taking it. Like they were sposed to take it when I was lifting Jared up but they waited until I put him down and made the most fucked up face ever then took it :loco:)

haha,aawww. I met him again in November, sweet guy

Scalpel : The other day I ordered in a bar ur brasilian cocktail called " Caipirinha " sth like that haha, I drank 2 haha they really taste great man, I saw it at the menú and I gave it a try :lol:, it was pure rock :headbang:

Russian President Vladimir Putin took the most challenging step since the end of the Cold War last week. He signalled that he would take "retaliatory action" if Washington proceeds with plans to build a missile defence system for Europe, including aiming nuclear weapons at targets on the continent. His minister of foreign affairs went even further when he threatened to eliminate the radar system and interceptor missiles that Washington intends to build in the Czech Republic and in neighbouring Poland.

Filthies Americans dogs, always making troubles :erk:

^its funny to blame Putin for giving the "first step" wen its actually Dubya Bush that wantes to do that