Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

the world is doomed already, the protectionism will apply for the 1ºworld countries, making the 3ºworld alone, but the 1ºworld don't have natural resouces, so they will explore the 3ºworld much more (aka Iraq war) and terrorism and fights will go on and on...

and to north-americans: Global Warming is real

Well a good point about it is that It can be easily abbreviated to E&E. But meh, I don't know about band names much. I usually just go with something latin :p

Söy;6243883 said:
then stop coming to our country

Well that's a good point, but well at least we are not the discordy seed and the ones who has created all the latest wars " The Corea, Vietnam, Persic Guld and Irak war "

he is american too =O

Everyone from Alaska till the Argentinian Patagonia or the fire belt is known as American, is just the huge ego that United Stateans have got :p

Well that's a good point, but well at least we are not the discordy seed and the ones who has created all the latest wars " The Corea, Vietnam, Persic Guld and Irak war "

*korea: started by the russian's/chinese, the united states acted WITH THE COLLECTIVE SECURITY INTERESTS of the UNITED NATIONS to put a stop to COMMUNIST AGGRESSION.

Vietnam: started in a further attempt to halt Communist aggression, of course the United States failed to do their homework in observing that the people didnt want them there. In addition to this, blame goes to France for not sticking to their post-WWII agreements for self-determination of all Axis-occupied territories.

1st Gulf War: see Korea, then modify it for the Middle-East and change Despotism for Communism.

Iraq... well you got me there.

point is, yes our government sucks but stop pissing in our collective cornflakes; not everyone here is a moron.

also no actually Putin has been causing all kinds of shit. Using the FSB (new KGB) he has assassinated or poisoned 6 opponents to his government? yeah that's not a bad policy at all. at least Bush hasnt done THAT yet right?

the rest of the planet thinks the US is so terrible right? then stop fucking trying to come here.

point is, yes there are bad things here, but there are bad things everywhere. It's like saying "oh i'd never visit X nation because they have crime". :erk:

USA is so cute for sending his army to wars, to protect another countrys interest :oops: