Alexi Laiho forever.
Alexi Laiho. Making people sucessful in a changing world
Alexi Laiho, the freshmaker.
Alexi Laiho for president
Alexi Laiho - it's like heaven!
Praise ALexi Laiho
Alexi Laiho to hell with the rest.

I love the sloganizer :D

Hell yeah! You finally said soemthing good for once and now you're speaking my languange.

This is the best poster ever.

and it's on my door:oops:

P6260006.jpg

LIght This City rox!!!!! They're an epic thrash metal band so listen to them and check them out at www.myspace.com/lightthiscity. The vocals are really brutal and it's done by a female...maybe slighty better than Angela Gossow. And the guitaring is much better than IN Flames and very melodic. Every melody is so beautiful. Listen to them before i rip your fucking head off.

Chthonic are the next Cradle of Filth. COF are a sellout and suck so Chthoic will take their place. Once they finish Ozzfest, their shirts will be everywhere and their cds are going to hit stores like crazy.

I heart Sinergy. I listened to "I spit on your grave" and woah, Alexi and Roope are fucking amazing. Their guitaring blew me away. I think that's what we need on Bodom's new album and i'm expecting to get it. The vocals weren't even that bad although i completely hated Kim's vocals on a dif song.

One more thing, i fucking hate myspace. I need it fixed!! AHHHHHHHH!

LIght This City rox!!!!! They're an epic thrash metal band so listen to them and check them out at www.myspace.com/lightthiscity. The vocals are really brutal and it's done by a female...maybe slighty better than Angela Gossow. And the guitaring is much better than IN Flames and very melodic. Every melody is so beautiful. Listen to them before i rip your fucking head off.

Chthonic are the next Cradle of Filth. COF are a sellout and suck so Chthoic will take their place. Once they finish Ozzfest, their shirts will be everywhere and their cds are going to hit stores like crazy.

I heart Sinergy. I listened to "I spit on your grave" and woah, Alexi and Roope are fucking amazing. Their guitaring blew me away. I think that's what we need on Bodom's new album and i'm expecting to get it. The vocals weren't even that bad although i completely hated Kim's vocals on a dif song.

One more thing, i fucking hate myspace. I need it fixed!! AHHHHHHHH!

1.) LTC can go jump off a cliff for replacing Susperia on the Edguy/Into Eternity tour. They're ok at best.

2.) I have yet to hear Chthonic, but it might be good.

3.) Roope was hawt in the Midnight Madness video, then idk what happened,hehehe.

4.) Your myspace account is fine, Tom admitted that he fucked up and nearly locked everyone's accounts.