Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

1.) LTC can go jump off a cliff for replacing Susperia on the Edguy/Into Eternity tour. They're ok at best.

2.) I have yet to hear Chthonic, but it might be good.

3.) Roope was hawt in the Midnight Madness video, then idk what happened,hehehe.

4.) Your myspace account is fine, Tom admitted that he fucked up and nearly locked everyone's accounts.

1. Susperia? Never heard of them. Edguy fucking suck. Into Eternity!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

3. That sounds so dirty.....hehehe

4. Thank Godddddddd!!! But we're one of the unlucky ones. My sister's myspace is just fine.

1. Susperia? Never heard of them. Edguy fucking suck. Into Eternity!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

3. That sounds so dirty.....hehehe

4. Thank Godddddddd!!! But we're one of the unlucky ones. My sister's myspace is just fine.

Susperia is very good, here is their myspace, clear vocals and all. Edguy sucks?:erk: I'll leave that to LR:p

But yeah,Roope was very attractive, too bad the excessive alcohol/ciggarettes got the best of him.

And myspace is fine now, you can change your password and all

I'll go ask LR right now!
Roope was attractive. He was one hot Fin back in the days.
My myspace is fine too but i had to rewrite one of my long messages all over again.

I'll go ask LR right now!
Roope was attractive. He was one hot Fin back in the days.
My myspace is fine too but i had to rewrite one of my long messages all over again.

haha,I saw it. Now let's see what she says:p
Roope is still attractive, but not so...how do we say it...accurate:oops:
but that sucks, i don't think my message got through either.

I"m pissed off cuz this fucking site isn't working! AHHHHH!!!!! I had to refresh it so many times and it won't even work. My computer sux!