Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Ahah this is random and stupid but my dad was arguing with my grandma because she wasn't eating or drinking anything like she was supposed to and then claimed that she was feeling sick and my dad was like "WELL NO WONDER, YOU NEED TO EAT!"

And then finally he sighed and said: "Do you want a cookie?" And my grandma's like "...Yes! :mad:"

Ahaha, it was so random I had to laugh.

I fell off a climbing frame when I was younger and my chin hit a bar below causing me to bite my tongue practically in half :rofl: It got stitches and stuff but it works perfectly fine now :p

I sent in a picture I took of Mikael Akerfeldt for the album reissues.

But mostly likely, they won't use it. They'd rather a professional photographer:rolleyes:

but we'll see:)

so anyways how many tonberries did people have to kill to fight the tonberry king in ff8?
i find it greatly varies, most people say 18-22 but on my frist ever file i only had to kill 15,
but on my latest file i had to kill 25 of the bastards?

OMFG, i love the feeling of love. I love a certain someone so much i called my friend his name and i thought some dude that looks completely differnt was him. OMG, i literally think of him 24/7 and i dream about him too. Why do i obsess over people so much?

i wandered around downtown richmond at 4:30 am drunk and waxed philosophical with the insomniacs