Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I dont even know what Mormons are:lol: And i have no reason to hate jews, they might be rich faggots, but they killed Jesus, and that makes up for it :)lol:)

Mormons mainly occupy a whole state in the US :lol: Aside from Jews being stingy, they are too high on their on religion. :rolleyes:

im neither religious or superstitious. some people will go as far as saying that without religion they'd be theifs, murderers, etc. if religion keeps em sane, be it jew, muslim, xtian, mormon, catholic, whatever, its fine by me

I'm not religious at all but I believe that all religions are alright if the followers are not obsessed. I mean that... any religion can be bad if ppl believe in it too much and are always praying and believe only in what their bible says and everything. But some ppl are religious without being obsessed and don't have to stop their activities to pray and other shit like that.

I'm not religious at all but I believe that all religions are alright if the followers are not obsessed. I mean that... any religion can be bad if ppl believe in it too much and are always praying and believe only in what their bible says and everything. But some ppl are religious without being obsessed and don't have to stop their activities to pray and other shit like that.

I don't think praying is "shit".

It's so cold and windy but i love it! Damn, i had a lot of bad luck this past weekend. My hair straightner broke in half, i ran outta black nail polish, and i ran out of hairspray.