Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Dimmu Borgir and Amon Amarth

Touring Australia in Jan

according to this weeks beat although there isn't anything on the Dimmu website

AA to tour Australia

We have exciting news for our fans Down Under. There has been rumours in the past few days about a possible Amon Amarth tour in Australia. Well, the rumours are true. We are thrilled about this tour in Australia. This will be the first time that the band sets foot on the continent. The tour will be in early January. Tour dates and locations can be found in the tour dates section. We are looking forward to performing for and meeting our Australian fans for the first time. See you at the shows!

So I got an email saying that I need Nutrasystem, some kind of weight loss program.

I know it's spam and all, but seriously I don't need to lose weight.

I"M 115 POUNDS DAMN IT!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I got an email saying that I need Nutrasystem, some kind of weight loss program.

I know it's spam and all, but seriously I don't need to lose weight.

I"M 115 POUNDS DAMN IT!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't worry about it, if you believe that stuff... i have erectionproblems :)

:lol::lol::lol:

mary.jpg
>
tristania2.jpg
??? :erk:

Radiohead had part ways with their label, so they sell their new album In Rainbows themselves on their website. The fun part is that you choose the price you want to pay for it, from 0 to 99.99 GBP !

No, it is not. That's like Axl Rose saying he could die from baldness.
LOL So!

Hallowed be they name!!!! i Fucking heart this song! Best cover ever! Listen to it! Cradle 4 life!

IT's fucking cooollllddd! Someone warm me up...i won't bite. :)

I listened to a new band called the agonist yesterday and i love the way the lead singer looks. I wish i had her looks.:headbang: