Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

1pic.jpg

WOW, this is really my opportunity to play in a great band!!!!!111one

Ole Alexander rapes your soul kthnxbye

best singer ever of the best band ever

and the guy on the right, in the pic

Yup, i think this is the best forum there is. All the others at fun at first, but later, they get boring.

Mmmmmm....monster java is sooooo good. *licks lips*

I wanna have some ideas from you, crazy people :p For an art project, I had an original idea. I will paint on clothes, not canvas. I will paint on 3 differents top (but in this project, we need to use a lot of colors and patterns..) I decided to paint random things on some parts of the clothes (black top), not on the entire surface like standars clothes... Do you have some ideas of which kind of patterns (and which colors I should use) and which repetitions of them I could paint? I will check deathcore merch. (its psychedelic haha), to inspire me but I want some other ideas! please :p

I wanna have some ideas from you, crazy people :p For an art project, I had an original idea. I will paint on clothes, not canvas. I will paint on 3 differents top (but in this project, we need to use a lot of colors and patterns..) I decided to paint random things on some parts of the clothes (black top), not on the entire surface like standars clothes... Do you have some ideas of which kind of patterns (and which colors I should use) and which repetitions of them I could paint? I will check deathcore merch. (its psychedelic haha), to inspire me but I want some other ideas! please :p
Colors: Maroon, scarlet, various shades of grey & silver, dark blues

Patterns: Think tribal meets black/death metal logo, but with a method to the madness if that makes any sense.

that jesus picture is so fucking cool!!!!! oh my god i love that... id flick his switch all day!!

ohhh nice, but i was really hoping that Peter would stay:( anyways thx!! :D

Don't you think he was the best?