Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

some random shit to think about
jesus.jpg

:lol:

:lol::lol:

Just heard (downloaded) the whole of st.anger for the first time today. It sounded much worse than what I expected. And my exceptations were alreadly low.

Just heard (downloaded) the whole of st.anger for the first time today. It sounded much worse than what I expected. And my exceptations were alreadly low.

Dude....I bought that cd the day it came out, listened to it in the parking lot, and brought it back in for a full refund. I haven't even downloaded it for free. I don't want it taking up the space.

Picture of the band or that wolf thingy? Cuz it was a artwork competition....i have no ide why they used that one tho....but the songs are killer!!

-[chop]-;6990069 said:
Picture of the band or that wolf thingy? Cuz it was a artwork competition....i have no ide why they used that one tho....but the songs are killer!!

The actual cd-cover (that with the wolves)... It just doesn't fit in with all the other albumcovers:S
Neither does the music, there's something missing, and whatever that something is, it's what makes me love Bloodbath. I'm not saying I don't like it, I think it sounds really good, but I'm a bit disappointed.

Prolly the Dan Swanö touch that is missing...i heard some other dude talk about this as well at the BB forum...and yeah that wolf cover is wierd and dosent really fit...but i think its cool they had a competition for the best album cover....i would have gone with zombies or smt :p

-[chop]-;6994532 said:
Prolly the Dan Swanö touch that is missing...i heard some other dude talk about this as well at the BB forum...and yeah that wolf cover is wierd and dosent really fit...but i think its cool they had a competition for the best album cover....i would have gone with zombies or smt :p

Well yeah, I guess if I knew about that competition before I might even have made something myself:p It's good when bands do something for their fans. The cover itself.. if it wasn't for Bloodbath it would be awesome, the drawing itself looks pretty good. Like you said, they should have done something with zombies or something gross:p

The actual cd-cover (that with the wolves)... It just doesn't fit in with all the other albumcovers:S
Neither does the music, there's something missing, and whatever that something is, it's what makes me love Bloodbath. I'm not saying I don't like it, I think it sounds really good, but I'm a bit disappointed.

I really like the new songs. But I think the "groove" is missing, and thats the bit I liked most about them.