Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Haha, i think you spoke a little too soon. Aww, you guys miss me. you really miss me. lol.

I love eating so much. Today i went to a b-day party and had subway, pizza, and tacos. Oh and burritos and ice cream. *licks lips*
That sounds fun. I'll probably do that today when I go to my family's house, except they got hamburgers and hotdogs. I told you in that message I might come and post in this forum(The Cob one, other than me posting in the Borkky and GMD).:) Add me to MySpace please. :p

I'm going for Beer King tomorrow!

Can't find my headphones OR earphones! Anyone want to take a guess? :lol:

I saw a cat today and he was like... you know when there's oranges standing by an open window? Well, that's how he felt about me at this exact situation. Tho I wasn't sure how it went after that cause I wasn't actually with myself, I was just... you know, outside, enjoying a wole bunch of offset cigarettes. Even if this last one, tho not exactly the last as a human being you might have as well guess it, was actually really good, just as the cat thought - that he didn't.

I might go see him next week end if he got his car back. He broke a window while chatting up with his mind, a long story of predominant ideas of an outer closed-mouth sybling, an uninteresting story if you all want my opinion. I'll probably just show there and drop an ear over them, an eye or two, just to sense what they are yelling about, a story here, another story there, "Hi, I'm laying, starving of a carve, yet just no one of mine", you know, the usual deliberant agro-selfish pejorative selfteached's crime-personality that we are yet not so used to see and/or-not hear (we don,t want it to happen...!).

After that there'll be probalby some drinks to fuse against, some sounds to set on for ourselves, to.. actually rid them of an active useless situation... That window, actually, I was catfeeling about the day before, well it actually closed-ate the oranges.

"Thanks", he said.