Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Does anyone else think Hypocrisy - Request Denied the intro...sounds alot like COB - Banned From Heaven? at least some seconds in...i noticed this just now

If anyone plannes to see the new mummy movie, don't waste your money, it's absolutely horrible. The movie goes about four invincible cowboys who find a tomb full of Chinese mummies, they fight and shoot for two hours untill a final bossbattle. Boss is defeated, the mummy army is fucked. Ofcourse the story isn't important at all, there is no single bit of originality and the movie shamelessly recycles every cliché in the history of the adventuremovie, including bad guys, boobietraps in temples, pointless dumb oneliners etc.

The fact that the cowboys are invincible and are able to evade all swords and bullets, brings also the combat ( which is 3/4 of the movie) to a new level of boredom. The characters are all made out of cardboard, and if there is little emotion, it is as pathetic as it can be.

Really this pissed me off...

If anyone plannes to see the new mummy movie, don't waste your money, it's absolutely horrible. The movie goes about four invincible cowboys who find a tomb full of Chinese mummies, they fight and shoot for two hours untill a final bossbattle. Boss is defeated, the mummy army is fucked. Ofcourse the story isn't important at all, there is no single bit of originality and the movie shamelessly recycles every cliché in the history of the adventuremovie, including bad guys, boobietraps in temples, pointless dumb oneliners etc.

The fact that the cowboys are invincible and are able to evade all swords and bullets, brings also the combat ( which is 3/4 of the movie) to a new level of boredom. The characters are all made out of cardboard, and if there is little emotion, it is as pathetic as it can be.

Really this pissed me off...

Because the first and second Mummy movies weren't EXACTLY THE SAME?

I just got the shoes that I bought in ebay a few days ago...but now I noticed they're FUCKING TOO BIG and my feet really don't fucking fit in there... GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Now I have to find a way to sell them somehow...:erk:

9e29_1.GIF

Anyone interested? :p

I'll also post it here. ;)