Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Yes, i agree 100%

What I noticed from repairing my sister's and brother's notebook is that it's easier to handle for standard operations but everything that goes further is just pain.
I dont see any reason to change from XP Prof to Vista maybe I'll go for my third try to use an unix based OS.

ack.gif

Anyone saw these movies?

The X Files: I Want To Believe sucked balls.

Harold & Kumar: Escape From Guantanamo Bay was sick, funny but some parts were just disgusting.

same with H&K go to white castle.

I'm curious, how did they fit Neil Patrick Harris in the sequel?

Anyone saw these movies?

The X Files: I Want To Believe sucked balls.

Harold & Kumar: Escape From Guantanamo Bay was sick, funny but some parts were just disgusting.

man, I tried watching Harold and Kumar Escape from guantanamo bay, but I couldn't get past like the first 20 minutes....like that scene in the airplane where they think he's a terrorist, that was just trying too hard to be funny. I'm getting sick of a lot of today's "entertainment," meaning movies and tv shows. ESPECIALLY the tv shows. It's just so much airheaded bullshit...maybe it's cuz I live in America...ughh I don't know, /rant

Necrö;7583284 said:
same with H&K go to white castle.

I'm curious, how did they fit Neil Patrick Harris in the sequel?
But not as sick as the escape one :erk:

man, I tried watching Harold and Kumar Escape from guantanamo bay, but I couldn't get past like the first 20 minutes....like that scene in the airplane where they think he's a terrorist, that was just trying too hard to be funny. I'm getting sick of a lot of today's "entertainment," meaning movies and tv shows. ESPECIALLY the tv shows. It's just so much airheaded bullshit...maybe it's cuz I live in America...ughh I don't know, /rant

Nah it's not cuz you live here but it's the fact that there isn't much good stuff out there lately imo, and i didn't finish the movie yet.

^ damn those look sexy.

But not as sick as the escape one :erk:

Nah it's not cuz you live here but it's the fact that there isn't much good stuff out there lately imo, and i didn't finish the movie yet.

I guess. and maybe the fact that the movie biz has run out of ideas. they just keep recycling the old shit again and again.

The Century Media 08 Sampler is now available FOR FREE at http://www.cmdistro.com/. Check it out and hear new and exclusive tracks from Into Eternity, Warrel Dane, Heaven Shall Burn, Turisas, Arch Enemy, Warbringer, Zimmer's Hole, and many more!

The Century Media 08 Sampler and pretty much everything else released by any label or production company is now available FOR FREE on THE INTERNET. Check it out!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Satanists-Ate-Teenagers---Eight-Arrested-In-Russia/Article/200809215096849?lpos=World%2BNews_5&lid=ARTICLE_15096849_%2527Satanists%2BAte%2BTeenagers%2527%2B-%2BEight%2BArrested%2BIn%2BRussia said:
Eight suspected Satanists have been arrested in Russia for allegedly stabbing to death and eating the body parts of four teenagers, reports claim.

Russian police officers have 'arrested eight'

The four victims were lured one by one to a country cottage in the region of Yaroslavl on the Volga River, a popular Russian tabloid said.

The teenagers were then stabbed "666 times" each, as part of a Satanic ritual, the daily said, quoting investigators.

The victims were allegedly forced to get drunk before being stabbed and dismembered.

Their killers then lit a bonfire under a tree near the cottage where they cooked and ate their victims' body parts, the report claimed.

Hair from the victims was apparently found in the embers of the bonfire.

The report also quoted interrogations with the suspects and said police had intercepted their phone calls following the killings.

The victims - three girls and one boy - were all aged between 16 and 17 and belonged to local "goth circles", a subculture that is very popular in provincial Russia, Komsomolskaya Pravda said.

Auch! :lol: