Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Playing Mario Kart today...

bild007kleinerje7.jpg

:D ...
pleased.gif

no u.

Anyway, Random shit eh?

So I'm doing this Psychology Essay on evolutionary explanations of sexual behaviour, and of course I get to the homosexuality bit. And I read in my notes

"A study of promiscuity among homosexuals in San Francisco found that 75% of of males had more than 100 partners, and 25% had more than 1000"

Over 1000!? What the fuck? :lol:

no u.

Anyway, Random shit eh?

So I'm doing this Psychology Essay on evolutionary explanations of sexual behaviour, and of course I get to the homosexuality bit. And I read in my notes

"A study of promiscuity among homosexuals in San Francisco found that 75% of of males had more than 100 partners, and 25% had more than 1000"

Over 1000!? What the fuck? :lol:

yeah dude, gay guys are soo promiscuous, it's disturbing.

A girl I know had a girlfriend for longtime and she said in the lesbian world it's just fucking crazy, everyone is always exchanging their girlfriend all the time between them. She said she never saw a girl that stayed with another girl more than 3 month.

A girl I know had a girlfriend for longtime and she said in the lesbian world it's just fucking crazy, everyone is always exchanging their girlfriend all the time between them. She said she never saw a girl that stayed with another girl more than 3 month.

call me biased if you wish, but I really think homosexuals have a mental problem. Socially there's just something wrong with them.