Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

call me biased if you wish, but I really think homosexuals have a mental problem. Socially there's just something wrong with them.

Socially there's something wrong with everyone.

At first, you say to yourself "well... it's against the nature law of reproduction, they must be abnormal." then you learn that most species have homosexual tendencies, then after that you just realize "wtf is wrong anyway?" and you more or less can't think anymore... :erk:

Inb4: Joe flaming you and telling us a boring story of his life and how gay people around him used to do drugs and how they are now fabulous person :D

A lot of girls who date girls are just going through a phase. That's what happened to a few bitches i knew in high school. But i know this one girl who has been going out with this little cherub fora a year now. But this girls name is Kyle and has a molestache so i guess she's confused.

Inb4: Joe flaming you and telling us a boring story of his life and how gay people around him used to do drugs and how they are now fabulous person :D

Yes, my life is so boring :(... I'll date a pretty, perfectly good girl then dump her and be single for 2 years! Then I will have the amazingly exciting FETZER life! :lol:

For the record I agree with her, to some extent.

Yes, my life is so boring :(... I'll date a pretty, perfectly good girl then dump her and be single for 2 years! Then I will have the amazingly exciting FETZER life! :lol:

For the record I agree with her, to some extent.

Hey I said your story were boring, not your life :lol:

"pretty, perfectly good girl" :rolleyes:

Tho it's fucking amazing that you know that it's been 2 years that I've been single to be honest :lol:. But I'm more or less back "in business" now :D AND HEY MY LIFE ISN'T BORING I'M WORKING IN A TIM HORTON AND THERE'S FULL OF ADVENTURES WITH THAT JOB! Like the other day we played hockey with sticks and a donut, then I got covered with garbages and got that nice chat with an ugly girl about autobus. AHAH TRY TO FIGHT THAT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOUR LIFE FULL OF FRIENDS, NICE JOB AND LOT OF SHOW!

Did you got covered with garbages? Ahah I don't think so, I don't think so :Smokedev:

Hey I said your story were boring, not your life :lol:

"pretty, perfectly good girl" :rolleyes:

Tho it's fucking amazing that you know that it's been 2 years that I've been single to be honest :lol:. But I'm more or less back "in business" now :D AND HEY MY LIFE ISN'T BORING I'M WORKING IN A TIM HORTON AND THERE'S FULL OF ADVENTURES WITH THAT JOB! Like the other day we played hockey with sticks and a donut, then I got covered with garbages and got that nice chat with an ugly girl about autobus. AHAH TRY TO FIGHT THAT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOUR LIFE FULL OF FRIENDS, NICE JOB AND LOT OF SHOW!

Did you got covered with garbages? Ahah I don't think so, I don't think so :Smokedev:

:lol: You work at Tim Horton's that is pretty epic, I mean it's so busy there, I couldn't fucking handle it, really I'd snap...everyone is fucking rude too. Enjoy the free donuts though! :D

BECAUSE YOUR SEVERAL MUSIC PROJECTS LEADED YOU TO AN IDENTITY CRISIS

That could be developed into some seriously good reflections or matter of questions about me :lol:

Yo Fetz I checked out some of your musical projects. Some of em' sound like pretty sweet gaming soundtracks! If I were playing a video game and it had some of your music on there I would not be disappointed at all :)

Eheh thank you! That would be cool to do soundtracks for games (games are more opened than movie, easier and probably better to work with) so yeah let's hope someday by a wonderful Jew miracle Ubisoft montreal will ask me to join them :D (Next step: Writing a movie soundtrack with Hans Zimmer, John Williams and Danny Elfman)

That could be developed into some seriously good reflections or matter of questions about me :lol:

Eheh thank you! That would be cool to do soundtracks for games (games are more opened than movie, easier and probably better to work with) so yeah let's hope someday by a wonderful Jew miracle Ubisoft montreal will ask me to join them :D (Next step: Writing a movie soundtrack with Hans Zimmer, John Williams and Danny Elfman)

Danny Eflman is da shit :cool: