Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

All this religious talk reminds me of one of my classmates pronouncing the Biblical Character Job as job instead of J-long O-B, it was funny. :lol: Everyone laughed.

All this religious talk reminds me of one of my classmates pronouncing the Biblical Character Job as job instead of J-long O-B, it was funny. :lol: Everyone laughed.

83272815_5810d9c83b.jpg

No I know you are making fun of the fact that I "didn't try", that's not exactly what I meant.

That just made me though of that: Kentucky Didn't Tried Chicken

:zombie:
From what someone told me, you were about to fuck her and you freaked out, leaving her über horny.

Because of that, she got gang raped by a bunch of my buddy pals (and possibly got AIDS) and you lost every inch of manhood within.

Well done Kevin! :kickass:

From what someone told me, you were about to fuck her and you freaked out, leaving her über horny.

:lol:

But nah, there's no way a nagger gave her AIDS ok? I AM THE ONE WHO GIVES AIDS HERE :mad:

What the fuck are you talking about !

Yeah I noticed it didn't make sense at all... Sorry I'm kind of really fucked now... I edited my post, should make at least a little bit of sense now :lol:

It's 9 pm, I've just woke up I went to bed at like 10 am... I fucking hate working at night the week end it fucks all my week after that :erk: