Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Yea i just need to find 4 people who like the same shit. My last band ended up consisting of my singer and other guitarist liking hardcore shit, my bassist liked punk and my drummer liked bad religion. I hate all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea i just need to find 4 people who like the same shit. My last band ended up consisting of my singer and other guitarist liking hardcore shit, my bassist liked punk and my drummer liked bad religion. I hate all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: that's unlucky. I'm kind of in the same situation. We're looking for a drummer but they're all into emo and hardcore crap. Good drummers, but you can't work with someone who likes that kinda shit.

:lol: that's unlucky. I'm kind of in the same situation. We're looking for a drummer but they're all into emo and hardcore crap. Good drummers, but you can't work with someone who likes that kinda shit.

That's what I read. Why can't you work with them?

So if you could have a really talented guitarist in your band who knows every style, but he really likes *music genre you hate* you can't work with him?

That's what I read. Why can't you work with them?

So if you could have a really talented guitarist in your band who knows every style, but he really likes *music genre you hate* you can't work with him?

The problem is that they are not really talented and they can't play every style of metal :lol: I wouldn't have a problem if they did.

My last band consisted of an egotistical singer, who never sang, that wanted complete control of everything. He heard one Blind Guardian album, and thought Power Metal was some new awesome kind of metal that was going to get super famous. Basically, his cousin is the owner of some local clubs, so he thought he was big shit when it came to music. Guy was a tool, and kicked me up for not taking his band serious enough.

The entire band ditched his ass the second he kicked me out :lol:
I still run into him now and then, and he randomly messages me to tell him his new get-rich-quick-scheme. So far its been... Emo Hardcore Band, Emo Acoustic 'Project', Private Taxi Service, Writer for Comedy Central (and I have a script of this), and now hes selling weed.

ohh....good times.

So your style of metal can't be played by

?:p

Personality and attitude towards the music also matter :p

My last band consisted of an egotistical singer, who never sang, that wanted complete control of everything. He heard one Blind Guardian album, and thought Power Metal was some new awesome kind of metal that was going to get super famous. Basically, his cousin is the owner of some local clubs, so he thought he was big shit when it came to music. Guy was a tool, and kicked me up for not taking his band serious enough.

The entire band ditched his ass the second he kicked me out :lol:
I still run into him now and then, and he randomly messages me to tell him his new get-rich-quick-scheme. So far its been... Emo Hardcore Band, Emo Acoustic 'Project', Private Taxi Service, Writer for Comedy Central (and I have a script of this), and now hes selling weed.

ohh....good times.

:lol::lol: Funny how he went from coming up with those "great" ideas to selling weed.